Chapter : 55

Sameer goes out of the house and Naina was sitting in the room, Sameer is very hurt, not that She hid it but from but with the fact that Naina does not trust him and has any relationship only depends on trust......
That trust did not even keep Naina, it was very broken inside, he was very angry from all over the air, he could not live without his queen and in all these And there is a scandal due to which Sameer was about to kill someone.....
Someone gets a call on Sameer and after talking to him Sameer goes to the room, very angry he sees that his queen was crying but he does nothing to her...and didn't say anything......
He starts carrying the gun, then Naina is very scared to see him go and she stops him......

Aap kha jaa rhe ho itne gusse me dekhiye itna gussa mat kijiye...aur ye gun rakh dijiye suniye.....She tries to stop Sameer but he does not listen to her and goes away
She is about to fill the room but seeing dadi comes, she goes to the room because her eyes were red due to crying And Naina did not want dadi to know about her and Sameer's quarrel, so she goes in room quickly........

Naina beta tumhara kaam ho gya beta to niche aa jaao vo kaam hai beta.....Dadi knocks the door and tells Naina, Naina answers yes and Dadi leaves........

After some minutes later......
Naina goes to the kitchen below where everything is done, then goes to Dadi and helps them, seeing Naina's eyes, Swati comes to know That something has happened to Naina and Sameer but she does not speak anything....... She thinks she will talk later and ask her what has happened.........

All man's sits down to eat food except Sameer ,dadi does not see him, so dadi asks Naina that...(Dada ji still did not know about Pooja because Sameer refused That dada jii didn't know about the pooja until he said)

Naina bhu Sameer Kha hai??? Dadi asks her.....And she comes under tension, she doesn't understand what to say........

Vo Dadi pta nhi she simply replied her.....

Pta nhi??? Tumhe itna bhi nhi pta ki kha gya hai sameer vese to tumhe batake hi jata hai na????Visakha starts lacure her before Dadi says something.......dadi ,dada jii and Vivek look at her with a disgusting look......

Naina bhu jaao phone Karo Sameer ko aur bolo Ghar jaldi aane ko..... dadi says and Naina nooded yes......She calls him but Sameer doesn't pick up the call.......she tried to many time.....but he didn't pick up the call......so finally she goes to Dadi and say her....

Dadi vo phone nhi utha rhe hai......she says slowly....

Acha thik hai Kaam me hoga aa jayega Vivek beta tum log suru Karo khana vo baad me kha lega.....dadi comes to know from Naina's talk that something must have happened, for which she does not say anything and does not suspect anyone, so she postpones it......

After some time.......
Everyone went to eat food except for Naina, Dadi tells her but she refuses and says that she will eat food after Sameer arrives.....
Then everyone goes to their room and Naina is also sitting in the room and was waiting for Sameer. At 1:30 pm, Sameer comes home.....and directly goes to room........ door was locked away from inside so he knocks it and with this voice Naina immediately goes and opens the door but seeing Sameer, She gets shocked......Because his hands were bleeding and very much but Sameer says nothing to her and comes in and Naina locks the door and goes to him....and says...

Aap...ko......aapko y....e....ye kese hua ye ki....t..na Sara khoon beh rha hai ap kisi ka khoon Kar ke aaye hai Kya aap kisi ko maar ke aaye hai ap.. .aap yhi rhiye me abhi aapko davai laga deti hu.....She speaks crying but Sameer does not speak anything and And he brings the first aid kit and cleans himself of the blood, he was in a lot of pain Cleaning time but still he was doing it himself.........

This is not seen from Naina, so she takes the bandage from his hand and And starts doing it herself but then Sameer stops her and says......

Mene Mana Kiya hai naa aapko ki aap Mera koi bhi kaam nhi karege to Matlab nhi karoge..aab aap muje de do......aur akela chhod do....jaao...yha se...he says angrily.....But she neither goes from there nor does bandages give it to Sameer.........and say.......

Contiune....

Now what happened next......

Press on the star botton 🌟🌟🌟

Ignore mistake....

Bye...

Stay home...
Stay safe.......