Chapter : 50

Pooja tum yha???? Sameer speaks as soon as he comes down and everyone else starts watching Pooja.......

Pooja tum aaj kyu aayi beta agar tumhe dada jii ne dekh liya as to Kya hoga ??? All shocked.... becuase Pooja come to home today when dada jii come......

Muje Pooja se kuch baat karni hai akele me.......chalo pooja....jaldi isse pehle dada jii aaye ......he says and start walking but Naina stop him ....

Suniye.....she speaks future But seeing Sameer's eyes, she doesn't say anything and lets him go.......

At Room .....

Pooja tumhari Shadi Kara di naa mene phir Kyu aayi ho tum he asks angrily.....She doesn't say anything, she hugs Sameer and starts crying......

Sameer bhiya me janti hu aap mujse bhut pyar karte ho aur aap mujse gussa bhi bhut ho aur aapne muje ye bhi kha tha ki me yha naa aau kabhi lekin Bhai muje sabki yaad aa rhi thi me nhi rok payi apne aap ko...... muje bhut yaad aa rhi thi Bhai aap logo ki iss liye I am sorry Bhai.....she start crying loudly.....

Pooja : Pooja was the younger sister of Sameer and Munna and the elder sister of Rohan, she was very much in love with a boy but it was not possible for her to marry him, but Sameer gets them both married because he loves his sister so much that all the people of the house have convinced Sameer but not the dada jii Could not convince and did not agree to see Pooja.....

Acha thik hai me baat karunga dada jii se ab chup ho jaao chalo ...he wiped Pooja tears and both goes to outside room.......Everyone is watching them as they come.........Sameer speaks when everyone was a silent......

Pooja khi bhi nhi jayegi uska saman uske kamre me rakh do me dada jii se baat Kar lunga.....aab aap log sab kaam karne lag jaao muje ek zaruri kaam hai abhi aata hu.....He goes to room.....Before going to the room, they call Naina in the room with gestures. She sees him and tells Swati that she comes now she comes inside room and asks him....

(Romantic bate karne nhi bulaya 😆)

Jii boliye.......she says softly......

me abhi jaa rha hu bhar jaldi aa jaunga lekin agar mere aane se pehle agar dada jii aa gye to muje phone Kar Dena thik hai......he says And he comes out of the cupboard and take a gun and starts filling the room when Naina stops him........

Suniye.......she speaks softly....he also good mood ....so he gave reply sweetly....

Sunayiye.....he replied her....but hears her next sentence his mood change....

Aap ye gun lekar kha jaa rhe ho ???she asks him....

Murder karne......he replied her Dangerously....

Kiska???she got scared after heard he will kill someone...

Vo aapko Kal ke news me pta chal jayega aab me jaau ....Varna late ho jayega......he replied and goes to outside room......

Naina goes down....And Naina starts helping everyone......

After some time.....

Sameer comes home but dada jii still doesn't come home, everyone is waiting for dadajii .Sameer is very angry and seeing his face, everyone gets to know.Seeing Sameer go into the room angrily, dadi tells Naina.....

Naina bhu jaao dekho to Kya hua hai use itne gusse me kyu gya hai vo...jaao dekho to.,..dadi says and she goes to room........

At room....

She goes to the room, she gets shocked seeing what she sees Sameer was sleeping but She could not understand why.....So she goes to him and speaks.....

Suniye.... Kya hua hai aapko aap so Kyu rhe ho.....kuch hua hai kya aapko???She tries to wake him up and when she take up Blanket, she sees his eyes with anger.also tears in his eyes.......She was shocked to see why he is crying, he is always angry, there is nothing in it....but he crying is really big shocked to anyone......

Kya hua aap ro Kyu rhe ho......she asks him.... seeing his eyes her eyes full of tears.......Seeing her ,he does not speak anything and hugs her and starts crying out loud, seeing him like this, she becomes more afraid.......

Aapko Kya hua hai aap aese kyu ro rhe ho dekhiye Mera Dil betha jaa rha hai Kya hua hai aapko plz batayiye naa Kya hua hai aapko....she requested him to Tell her what happened to him.....He does not speak anything and starts kissing her as if he is about to die and this is his last kiss.....full of passionately.,...love and This time, Kiss was more afraid and less love,why???? she don't know but only Sameer knew what......lastly and finally he broke kiss but didn't leave her he behaves like a mad like a small baby...he kiss her neck he start biting her neck.....She screams with pain but does not leave her. She asks him very hard.......

Aap.......aesa.....be...haive....k...kyu. ...Kar.. ..the....ho......She asks very hard to handle herself....but He was busy kissing her, he does not speak anything. After a while, he stand up and goes to the washroom....... leaving her shocked.....after sometime he come and his mood is change....he saw her...Her entire neck was red and her lips too.....He goes to her and puts his hand on her neck and She shouts loudly as she was in pain.....

I am sorry muje aesa nhi karna chahti tha muje maaf Kar dijiye ranisahiba .....me abhi davai laga deta hu aapko dard nhi hoga.....now he becomes normal.....He puts an ointment on her neck and she holds her shoulder tightly. She had no care of her pain....but She did not know why he was doing this...so she again asks him....

Aapko abhi Kya hua tha..... she asks him......but he reply anything Below comes the sound of someone shouting and they both go down on hearing that voice......

Continue......

So here 50 parts complate 🥺😉

Press on the star botton 🌟🌟🌟

Ignore mistake.....

Stay safe...
Stay home.....