Chapter : 27

Hyy next one here i hope so all like it .....

Both Naina and Sameer were going in a car. After they leave the village not far from their village, Sameer stops his car near a mall and tells Naina.......

Aap car me bethiye hum abhi aate hai.....bhar mat nikana thik hai.........he introduced her and she nooded and he goes but before goes he asked naina........

Aapko bhukh lagi hai kya?? Lagi ho to boliye.......me kuch lekar aata hu....he asked her......

Nhi muje kuch nhi chahiye.......she say him but he not Satisfied her answered but he nooded and go ......

After some time......

Sameer brings some bags and some food and cold drinks and gives them all to Naina and sits in the car..........

(Those people live in the village, but that is all about everything from the car, but all those thoughts are different. In the past, (old ways) they live in this story.)....

Dekh Kya rhi hai ye sab aapke liye hi hai vese aapko koi takleef to nhi hue naa that akele Beth ne me.....vo sorry thoda late ho gya........aage se akela chhod Kar nhi jaunga.......he say....and waiting for her response..........

Jii nhi......she simply say him.....

Acha to Chalo khaao naa jaan aap khaoge phir hi me kha sakunga naa.,...he say and she nooded......

Naina starts eating and feeding Sameer, Sameer gets happy on his own......Then Sameer tells Naina to gestures
that she has to drink cold drinks Naina drinks with her hands and Sameer tells her to drink herself and she drinks herself.....

After some time They both riched at a farm house and Naina gets shocked by seeing the farm house as it was very beautiful.......

Ye kiska hai she say with excitement.....after realize what she say.....

Sorry vo galti se.....she couldn't complete her sentences becuse Sameer say are puchiye aapka haq hai jaanne ka darshal ye hamara farm house hai mene kharida hai iske bare me kisi ko bhi nhi pta mene kisi ko nhi bataya Kyuki me chahta tha ki isske bare me sabse pehle aapko pta ho he say and kiss her forehead........

Naina is very happy to hear all this from Sameer's mouth...

Acha aab chale andar he say and she nooded.......

Both go inside house.....

After some time

Aapko pta hai mene aapko ek saree lene ko kyu kha pta hai aapko...he say and she nooded no.....