Chapter : 14

Hyy next one here....

_____________________________________

It has been 7 days that the things that Naina hidden from Sameer is not yet to known to Sameer ,but that all says na neither lie hides for long the same was going to happen to Naina ,her lie was also not going to hide now , becuse now Sameer will about find out... what will happen next??? What will Sameer do next???what will happen now and what was the matter Naina was hiding, let's see......

Samaina's room.....

It's Morning time both are sleeping peacefully..... Sameer hug his biwi more and more tightly.....

It's 5:30 am

Naina wake up now after long 7 days she go to kichen.....and she excited because she was bored room this 7 days so she try to wake up but same happened she didn't move because her husband he sleeping like a baby....not anyone say he is mafia becuse he sleep small baby he saw dream his ranisahiba and his dream broke by his ranisahiba sweet voice.....

Suniye aab aap apna hath hata lijiye plz muje aaj niche Jana hai na plz...she say very innocent and baby voice.....

Nhi Jana hai mene tumhe pehle hi kha tha aab tumhe nhi Jana niche abhi tumhe sirf rest karna hai phir tum mujse zuban ladane lagi????he say her in sleepy voice.....

Lekin aab to jaa sakti hu naa 7 din to ho gye..she say him.....

Kya....sachhi 7 din khatam ho gye????he wake up quickly......and ask her very surprised.......

Haa lekin aap itne khush kyu ho???she again ask him innocently......

Vo iss liye kyuki....and he slightly touch her face......and she closed her eyes.....he started kiss her all over Face......he kiss her lips and wait for some reasponse her side but she only keep silent and close her eyes.....he smile saw her act....he broke kiss immediately....but after he again kiss her neck he mood on romance like always....he again kiss her lips but this time again not response her side so now he got angrily......

Response me biwi he say her very angrily.... hearing his voice she immediately response his kiss his kiss is so widely.....he started stucking her lips she just held his shoulder more and more tightly.... becuse sameer not wearing shirt.....so she held his shoulder.......after a long kiss he broke kiss and half lay down on bed.....she just go bathroom but again he held her hand and she fall on his chest......he just touch her neck and and kiss her neck and give a hardly love bite her neck a lone tears following her eyes but she not shout becuse she know his anger ...but Sameer saw her eyes....he feel bad after saw her jaan ..... he started soft kiss her neck that place when he bite her.....her hand warps in his neck......now silent between us..... after he saw she just close eyes she looks so cute so he stop now and leave her....now she slowly open her eyes and saw her husband adoring her and she also lost on him....after she slowly gate up and checked again he held her hand aur not????after she saw he just lay down so she gate up and go bathroom for getting ready......

After some time.......

She is go to kichen now and he is going bathroom for bath.....

At kichen.....

Only Swati and naina presant now..,

Naina devar jii ko pta nhi chala na???she asked her very scary....

Nhi bhabhi unko nhi pta chala lekin agar pta chal gya to muje vo jaan se maar denge muje na bhut dar lag rha hai Hume bta dena chahiye tha unko agar unko pta chala to vo bhut gussa karege mujpe she answered her with scared by her husband....

Koi baat nhi Naina aab tak nhi pta chala to age bhi nhi chalega aur tumne vo dress to chhupa li thi na....she say her....

Nhi ,vo to cupboard me hi rakhi hai vese bhi vo kabhi bhi khud nhi cupboard kholte kyuki me hi unke kapde nikal to hu na to aap tension mat le aur aapne chhupa li??? She also question her....