Chapter : 53

Haa to ab muje yhi hi pehna hai to botton bhi aap hi lgayegi hena???he again asks her and she again nooded.....

To phir lagayiye na kiska wait Kar rhi ho......he says and she goes to him.....

Ab aese muje gur Kyu rhi ho aap Chaliye lagayiye muje late ho rha hai naa muje Jana bhi hai naa to jaldi kijiye.....Naina who was just looking at him, She senses hearing his voice......

Sorry.....she simply say....

Kyu sorry kyu ?? Aap Meri hai aur me aapka to aap muje dekh sakti hai naa me Mana thodi na karunga vo to Abhi late ho rha hai naa bas iss liye.....Naina could not understand whether Sameer must have forgotten all but as he had just says, he didn't forgets anything.......never.....

Me abhi laga deti hu...She ignores his point and goes to pick up the needle and thread and brings it and asks him to take off his shirt.........

Aap apna shirt nikal dijiye na.....she speaks slowly.....

Kyu aapko muje Bina shirt ke dekhne ka man Kar rha hai ??? He asks teasing her.......

Nhi vo botton lagana hai naa ISS liye....she immediately answer him...

Haa to aese hi lagayiye naa Chaliye aab jaldi kijiye....he speaks and She states to shirt bottons.,...and he just keeps looking at her, who seemed very innocent, he is angry at her, he remembers it and he feels guilty........Her hair is coming to her mouth, he removes it and he puts his hands on her pretty waist and pulls her own so that Sameer gets injected by needle and she screams.......

Kya hua chilayi Kyu aap ranisahiba..???he asks her.....

Aapko lag gyi na meri vajh se sorry .....dard ho rha honga naa sorry.....She cries speaking so much.,.....Seeing this, Sameer cleans his tears with his hand and tells her

Are ro kyu rhi ho ye chhoti si sui hai isse muje kya hoga aur Ranisahiba sayad aap bhul gyi ho ki aapke pati ek mafia hai mafia ko kabhi bhi dard nhi hota chaliye ab lagayiye.......he says her......

Aap aab thik se khade rehna varna apko phir se lag jayegi.., she says ....

Haa to me Kya kar rha tha mene to kuch bhi nhi kiya ranisahiba.....he tenses her...

Abhi aapne to Muje apni aur khicha.. she says innocently....

Achaa.....aesa kya??? He looks at her but she continues her work.....

After some time....

Aap ko Kuch kehna hai aab???He asks Naina for this because he feels that now Naina can tell him but she does not tell anything.........

Nhi kuch bhi nhi kehna muje......Sameer gets angry after listening to her and goes away in anger.......But he speaks before leaving.....aap kabhi bhi muje nhi samaz sakti hena???.....he leaves...

Aab Kya bol diya mene???? After a while thinking Are vo baat Puch rhe the aur mene nhi batayi koi baat nhi vo aayege naa tab me pakka bta dungi....... Aab nhi chhupaungi kuch bhi........she talks herself...and goes to ki kichen.........

There Swati and Amrita were working and Dadi and Vishakha were engaged in some other work........She goes there and starts helping Swati.......Then after some time Radha comes and says....

Swati bhabhi aapko Munna bhiya bula rhe hai.....Radha says to Swati and leaves.....

(Radha : Radha works in Haveli)

Naina tum ye dekh Lena thik hai me abhi aati hu ......Swati walks into her room telling her.... Now only Naina and amrita were in the kitchen.......Naina was still doing her work but then Amrita tells her

Aapne aesa kyu Kiya mere Bhai ke sath vo to aapse bhut pyar karte the naa aur aap bhi to phir Kyu dhoka diya aapne mere Bhai ko aur Kyu unse shadi nhi ki .......Amrita asks her and anger was clearly visible in her eyes.........She thinks of keeping quiet but then she remembers Sameer who said that one should never stay silent That's why she says.....

Dekho amrita mene aesa kyu kiya vo me tumhe nhi Bata sakti.....aur vo batane jesa bhi nhi hai tum apne Bhai se hi puchna mene aesa kyu Kiya vo tunhe detail me batayege aur tum muje ye batao jab tumhari aur Rohan bhiya ki shadi hue hi nhi to phir tum yha Kya kar rhi ho????she asks her.......And Amrita gets shocked on hearing how she came to know That She and Rohan are not married.......

Other side......

Sameer comes into the haveli and he sees that Visakha is working and if no one else is there, he goes and asks her......

Meri biwi kha hai.......??He asks her the one question directly........

biwi ka naam bhi hai naina Kya jab dekho tab biwi ,biwi karta rehta hai..she speaks slowly....but it's enough for Sameer to heards....

Suna mene aur aapko mene Jo pucha vo boliye Varna me jata hu yha se .....he speaks and Goes on but Vishakha stops him and says that if She is in the kitchen, so he goes to the kitchen.....

At kichen....

Bolo naa Amrita chup kyu ho aab ???? Jab tumhari aur Rohan bhiya ki shadi hue hi nhi hai to phir tum yha Kya kar rhi ho????bolo.....Asks her angrily

Vo me nhi Bata sakti aur me chahti hu ki aap bhi kisi ko bhi na bataye ki Meri aur Rohan jii ki shadi nhi hue hai aur ye hi aapke liye sahi hoga.....she speaks angrily. ..... And someone was listening to both of them and that was Sameer.......

Matlab subh ranisahiba ye baat bolne Vali thi lekin muje nhi batayi aur mujse chhupayi ab me dekhta hu aap muje kese sab kuch nhi batate... ranisahiba...he talks himself.....And then Pooja was going from there, he stops her and speaks...

Pooja yha aao.... Sameer calls her who was going inside kitchen ,she comes to him and after hearing his voice.......

Suno tumhari bhabhi ko bolo me bula rha hu aur haa ye bhi kehna use ki Jo baat subh ki thi rhi naa aapne Jo aapne nhi bataya tha Jo aap baad me batane Vali thi vo baat Sameer bhiya ko pta chal gyi hai to usi baat ke bare me baat karne ke liye bula rhe hai aur haa pooja tum zra na kichen ka kaam kar Lena kyuki tumhari bhabhi ko aane me der ho jayegi bhut important baat hai naa iss liye.....he say her sweetly....try to act behaive normal...

But Nobody knew that the fire of anger was burning inside him, he goes into the room and Pooja goes to kitchen to tell Naina......and she Everything tells whoever Sameer speaks.......And after hearing all this, Naina goes to the room and Sameer speaks after going inside....,..

Door locked Kijiye....he speaks normal voice but his eyes is fully red like a blood......She locks away and starts to go more closer to him.....

Aayiye aayiye ranisahiba jaldi aayiye aapka hi intezar Kar rha tha me kabse aayiye....he said pinning her to wall.holding her hand tightly........

Hath......she just speks one words and tears following her eyes.......

he looked at the tears which flowed through her eyes..he felt guilty for making her cry......he pulled her into his embrace hugged her tightly........But after a while, he removes himself from her and his eye is completely red.....and he speaks.,......

Continue....

Coming next : biwi Meri hai me Jo chahe uske sath karu tu Kon hota hai bolne vala.....me Jo chahu vo Kar sakta hu iske sath samja tu.....he speaks.....

Press on the star botton 🌟🌟🌟

Stay safe......
Stay home........