Chapter : 13

Hyy next one here ....

Read my new story
love - one big mistake??

So start.

_____________________________________

At night.......

She come to room and saw her husband waiting for her like a mad because she go for shopping at afternoon before lunch she come to home after dinner time it's so late......and her late make Sameer angry.......what his next step only god know.....but this time doubt for God know for his anger because God also don't know this time and she did big mistake what ???she forgot her phone who make more angry him she slowly take a step fear come to unknowingly her eyes he saw her....but she don't saw him because she know his eyes is fully red......she come with shopping bags....after she come near him someone knocked door and it's Radha ,

Bhabhi jiii ye aapki bags Radha said to Naina and give to her bags.....

Darvaja badh kro he said to her with control his anger.......

She not wait single second and close door and come to near him he sit on bed she just come and standing near him.....his next order make to shocked her.......

Vha pe tumhara phone hai vo lo aur vo vha pe jo lakdi dikh rhi hai na usse fod do.....he said again control his anger.......

K...y...a ??? She only speck this word very difficulty......

Mene kuch bola sunay nhi diya tumhe biwi mene bola vesa kro.....he again said but this time ager sawing his voice.......

So...rr.....y... Vo me galti se bhul gyi thi jaldi jaldi me..... she said him with crying tone....

Mene bola vo phone ko tod do samaj nhi aata Kya jab uska koi use hi nhi hai to phir rakh Kar kya karogi tum bolo he said her....

I am sorry and tears started following her eyes......

He saw her eyes he saw her tears and tell her......

Acha chup ho jaao aur idhar aao...he said sweetly......

She go to near him.....he tell her to sit his lap she know his anger so she don't say anything and sit on his lap.......

Itni der kese ho gay ????he said her and wiped her tears.......

Vo,vo.....she don't Know how she answered him......

Biwi tum muje gussa dila rhi ho aab plz bolo itni der kese ho gyi kyuki muje pta hai ki tumhe shopping me itna time nhi lagta to bolo kya hua aesa jisse tumhe itni der ho gay he said slowly but very dangerously.....

Vo traffic tha iss liye.......she said with nervously.....

Aur ek juth?????kyu biwi bolo kyu bol rhi ho juth he said her.....

Nhi Sachi me traffic tha me aapse juth kyu bolungi she again said her eyes is down.....

Aapne bola aur mene maan liya kyuki aapke alawa mere liye aur kuch bhi nhi hai kuch bhi nhi lekin yaad rakhma biwi agar hame pta chala ki aapne juth bola tha to aapka vo haal karege Jo aapne sapne me bhi nhi socha hoga he said very dangerously.........

Nhi me aapse juth nhi bol rhi hu she said and get up but his protective arms not leave her......

Kha jaa rhi ho muje chhod ke ja the ho Kya ????he said like a child.......

Nhi vo aapne dinner nhi kiya hoga na to lekar aati hu abhi aayi she said him....

Nhi muje bhukh nhi hai nhi khana hai lekin tumhe hogi na tum betho me abhi lekar aaya he said to her.....and just getting up.....

Nhi muje bhukh nhi hai vo aaj na humne and stopped.......

Kya aaj bolo aage chup kyu ho gyi Meri jaan???he said her and kissing her neck.....

Vo ,vo aaj na humne chat aur Matlab ki she not getting proper word....

Acha thik hai agar tumhe nhi batana phir bhi thik hai bas tum bhukhi nhi rehni chahiye me bas itna hi chahta hu....he said her and again kiss her she won't to get up but saw her busy husband not saying anything just saw him..... after he stop kissing her so she get a chance and get up....

She want to turn her side when he pull her closer with a jerk and kiss her on her lips with his Love and passion.... Sameer after sometime aparted and say.....

I love you biwi me tumhare Bina nhi reh sakta Meri jaan I love you iss liye me tumpe aakh bandh kar ke bharosha Karta hu kabhi bhi Mera bharosha nhi todna Varna vo dard naa hi mujse bhardash hoga aur naa hi tumse kabhi bhi muje dhokha mat dena aur juth to kabhi bhi nhi bolna kabhi bhi nhi...he said her with fear sawing in to his eyes......

She just saw him his eyes his eyes is full of love and trust she just think future because she know she is hide something for him but what ???and why ??? answer know only god.....

Sameer coming closer her.....she breathing heavily but remain silent he again kiss her lips after this he move towards her neck she was clutching his shirt tightly......he kiss her neck again and again after he picked up her bridal style and lay down on the bed......now she was under him....he kiss her both eyes and his one hand open her doori and she shivering......

Plz aaj nhi aapko pta hai na she said with requested tone he also understand so he not saying anything and sleep beside her....

Sorry aap naraz nhi hai na mene aapko Mana kiya iss liye she said very innocent way.....

Nhi bilkul bhi nhi so jaao good night....he said and kiss her cheeks ....

She just turn towards the other side and Sameer turn of the lights.....he kept his hand on her waist and difted in to sleep....

To be Continue.....

Tell me how was that....

Ignore any kined mistake...

My senior update tommorow sorry I was updated today but some important work come so.....

Tap on the star botton 🌟🌟🌟

_______________________________