What's a Tik Tok? (Kyle Broflovski X Reader)

@BeccaChanisaweeb has requested this lit one shot.

Sorry if y'all don't like this fine app, I'm only on it to watch the funny videos rather than the dancing videos. 🤷‍♀️

Anyways:

•You and Kyle can be whatever age.
•Reader likes Tik Tok, a lot.
🔞WARNINGS: Nope.

Enjoy!!
_______________________

"BAHAHAHA!" (Y/N) screamed while scrolling through her phone.

It was summer break and all of her friends had downloaded the app called Tik Tok. Despite being a skeptic of the app, she was forced by her friend to download the app and watch at least one video. Then it was another and then twenty more. After that day she was addicted to this app.

While (Y/N) was laughing and clenching her sides, she didn't hear the door unlock to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend. Currently she was cackling at a dog coughing.

"Babe I'm home!" A honeyed voice called out through the apartment. All the boy received was a teapot kettle.

"What is she doing?" The boy asks, smirking to himself. He thought the girl was about to pull some prank on him; she was known for that. "Where are you?" (Y/N)'s boyfriend Kyle asked as he entered the bedroom.

"Well hi!" (Y/N) sung to Kyle. He looked slightly confused. "Uh, hi? What're you-"
"AAAHHH!!" The girl roared with laughter again. Kyle backed up cautiously. "What are you watching sweetie?" Kyle questions as he crawled onto the bed next to her.

She didn't even glance up from her phone.

"Are you going to answer me?" Kyle asks her, but she replied with a wave of laughter. Kyle leaned over towards her and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. That made her look up at him. "Oh hey Kyle! Didn't know you were home." She greeted him. Kyle got annoyed.

"Okay (Y/N) what are you doing? You're acting weird." Kyle requested an answer from her. He was getting irritated. It was a long day at work and all he wanted to do was make dinner and relax with his girlfriend.

"Nothing. Yeesh what's your pRoBlEm?" (Y/N) joked to him. Kyle plucked the phone out of her hands. This got her attention. "Hey! Give that back! I paid for that you dickhead!" (Y/N) snapped at Kyle, whom was now going through her phone.

He cringed very hard.

"You're fucking joking, right?" Kyle asks her as (Y/N) looked away from him. "You're laughing at a dog chasing a duck?"

"Yes! Hear the voice, look at the duck! It's hilarious!" (Y/N) chuckled, hearing the video. Kyle looked at it and didn't crack a smile.

"What is this app? This doesn't look like YouTube or Instagram." Kyle observed as he swiped down, loading up another video. Of course it was someone farting into a synthesizer.

"It's called Tik Tok Kyle." (Y/N) told him. He got confused. "What's a Tik Tok?" Kyle asks his girlfriend, who was now rolling around in laughter. "It's a stupid app with stupid videos on it." (Y/N) explained to him. He shook his head. "Of course you would have this, (Y/N)." Kyle smiled down at her.

The tall boy held (Y/N) down, causing her to stop moving around on the bed. "Oui what you-" he cuts her off by placing a kiss on her tender lips. She accepted the kiss and returned it with as much passion as he did.

He pinned her down to the bed and held her wrists above her head. Kyle pulled away. "You have the weirdest sense of humor, (Y/N)." Kyle whispers lustfully in her ear, causing to shiver slightly. "Bitch you wish you have my-" cutting her off again by kissing her, he placed his hands on her cheeks lovingly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he trailed down to her neck, nipping at it. (Y/N) moans softly while she tries to bite her lip. Kyle returns to her mouth and squeezes his tongue into her mouth.

Before things could get any more heated, the sounds of ear rape were heard. (Y/N) pulled away; along with a trail of saliva, laughing. He gave her a very annoyed look as he was blushing like crazy. "You drive me crazy sometimes." Kyle muttered as he moved towards a pillow. She went up and snuggled right aside him but still looking at Tik Toks.

"You are baby." (Y/N) giggles, holding his hand tightly.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

God bless that fucking app! 😂

Thanks for reading!

Chow!