It's Okay (Golden Freddy x Caught! Reader)

None requested! So I did! (This is kinda old, from a pervious one shot book if you remember!)

Enjoy!

💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

Goldie's P.O.V

I studied the scene. The power shut down because the new night guard was too afraid. Death was her biggest fear.
Freddy came eventually and played his annoying song. You know I wrote it! Credits to maw!

She cringed in fear as she began to breathe heavily. When the song stopped, Freddy jumped at her.

Is she the one who killed us?!

No....DAMMIT! I thought we were gonna be free for sure this time!

Freddy grabbed the girl and dragged her back stage where he will stuff her. I watched as I'm invisible. Yup I got powers.

Freddy sits her down on a table and begins to work on the girl. He knocks her out with a punch. Freddy then stuffed her body into her brand new suit.

|Time skip: 3 days later|

Eventually the cops discovered that this girl was missing. Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). Lovely name. It's a shame she died in such vain.
Though this night, I didn't realize she woke up to her brand new self.
She must be curious about the heads on the shelf.

What am I doing to me? Why this rhyme? This isn't how I wanted the story to be! I'm going to die!

Anyways I teleported to the back stage to discover our brand new band member. She must be frightened. I would be too.

"H-Hello?" She asked in her robotic voice. She then gasped realizing she an animatronic. I chuckled. That was cute.

"Whose there?" She asked as she began to walk around slowly; studying the heads.

"Don't worry. No one can't hurt you now. Only mentally." I said as I appeared. She screamed as I rolled my eyes. She'll stop soon hopefully.

Anytime now.

Soon...

Oh bloody hell!

"Shh! It's alright!" I said as I placed a finger ontop of my lips. "Really (Y/N)."

She got scared again. "Ho-How do you know my-"
"Police investigated this place. I stalked them trying to see what information I can discover about our brand new band mate."

"Band mate!" She says as she placed her hands over her mouth.
"Ya. You'll be chilling with me though. It seems to me that your too scared to be anywhere near the stage."

She nodded slowly. "Okay." She whispers.
I nodded and grabbed her hand and teleported to the secret room.
Every pizzeria has a secret room no one knows about. It's for purposes not to be shared to the community...

"Wha-What? Where are we?" She asks me.
"A place. Also known as my room." I say smiling.
She giggled and sat down on some rotten pizza.

"Ew!" She squeals as she hops right up and falls on my bed.
"Yeah. Chica made me that. Gross. I don't like damn jalapeños on my pizzas." I say as I laid down beside her.

She laughed loudly. "What do you like on your pizza?"
"...Spicy things." I said making her laugh more.
"You know jalapeños are spicy right?" She says.
"Yup."

We laid there and I looked at her the whole time. I want to keep her safe.
"Hey," I said getting her attention. "You know it's okay right."
She nods. "Now that I know I'm not alone." She says looking at me and my lips.
"Swell." I say as I crawled over and kissed her.

💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙