I'll Protect You If You Stay (Foxy x Reader)

People please request! Y'all hurting my feelings! 😰

🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝
(Y/n) was driving to her brand new summer job.

Working the night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

(Y/n) wasn't really worried. In fact she was fearless. Even when she heard about the Bite of '87, but it didn't really frighten her.

(Y/n) pulled into the parking lot and entered the building. There were a couple parties going on. Probably like three.

She just stood there awkwardly at the main entrance.  A couple turned to her to see her standing there.

God I feel so awkward!

"Hello are you looking for someone?" Asked a voice.
She turned to her right and saw a man talking to her.
"Yeah the owner of this place. I'm the new security guard."

The moment she said the two words 'security guard', the whole entire place stared at her with shocked faces. (Y/n) began to blush. Even the Fazbear Band looked at her. And someone else...

"Oh your (y/n) right?" He asked.
"Yes." She answered.
"Oh nice to meet you! I am your boss. Come on I'll get you set up at your office..." He said walking off.
She just stood there staring at the three animatronics.

They were staring deep into her soul....

"YOU COM'IN?" He asked her loudly. "Oh yeah- right. Sorry!" You say stuttering as you ran up to him.

She's never going to survive here.

| Time Skip: 12 AM |

(Y/n) was ready and set for her new job. She knew all the basics. Nothing could possibly go wrong for her.

Suddenly the phone rang. She leaned over and picked it up.
"Hello?" She asked through the line.
"Hello? Hello? Hello?" It answered.
"Yes hello?!" She asked annoyed.
"Uh, I'd like to record a message for to help you get settled through your first night..."

| 2 AM |

"...Alright goodnight!" Then the recording stopped.

There sat a security guard whose name is (y/n) who isn't scared of nothing is terrified.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm going to be fine. Besides that sounded like complete bull crap!" She said checking the cameras. One was already gone. The bunny.

"Aw crap!!" (Y/n) yelled as she checked the cameras. The bunny was no where to be seen.

However she forgot to check the doors...

Suddenly she heard a screech. She bolted her head towards the door and saw the bunny trying to grab her.
"OH HELL NO!!!" She screamed and ran out of the office.

She ran into a curtain and hid in a corner. Little did she know she wasn't alone.

She heard another screech. She tried to stay quiet but something grabbed her.

It was human like.

It was a boy with red hair who was wearing a eye patch and-had fox ears?

He put his finger over his mouth to signal her to be quiet. That was easy for her.

Suddenly the boy picked her up and ran to the ship.

I guess I'm in Pirate's Cove. Where's Foxy?? (Y/n) thought.

He placed her down on some crates, which was just cardboard. He smiled at her.

"Why ahoy there lassie! My name is-" "WHAT THE HELL???" (Y/n) yelled and slapped him. "OW! What are ye-" she cut him off by slapping him again.
"LET ME EXPLAIN LASS!!" The boy yelled.
"RAPIST!!!!" She screamed and was about to slap him but he caught her hand in time.

"Wh-who are you?" She stuttered with fear.
"I was gonna tell ye, but ye kept hitt'n me!" The boy argued. "Sorry..." She mumbled.

He clears his throat and reaches his hand up to grab her chin softly. "My name be Foxy. I know it seems unreal and fake, but I be serious."
(Y/n) shivered a bit.
It can't be.

"I know, I know but it is true. Ye know what else is?" He asked her. She shook her head closing her eyes tightly.

He leaned in to her and kissed her lips. "I'm here to protect ye. Stay with me lass and don't leave me lonely." Foxy whispered.

She blushed insanely and she kissed him back.

Well at least he's hot...

__________________________

I did this one because I'm bored...

Anyway tell me what you think and give me request!

Chow!