Makeover Madness (Dipper X Reader)

This story has been requested by 00_Neko-Lover_00 ! If you'd like a story, request now!

_________________________

(Y/N) moved into Gravity Falls today. It was a minute thing. Here you are (Y/N), welcome to your new home. Right away you were greeted with a girl chasing a pig around and a cute looking guy running after her. He stops and looks at you for a second and continues to run after that girl. The girl you've met over the phone names Grenda welcomed you and gave you a tour.

After being showed to your new room, you didn't stop think about that guy. What was his name? Did he live here? You asked yourself all kinds of questions before burning yourself in for the night.

|Present Day|

Mabel had dragged Dipper into her room. "Mabel what are you-" before Dipper could finish his complaints Grenda and Candy come out with a bunch of makeup. "The date isn't over yet Dipper! We're gonna fix you up before dinner!" Grenda said as Dipper stared at her petrified. Well at least he wasn't as petrified today, for he recently asked (Y/N) out. Mabel knew about the two's secret crush on each other. She's been pleading that one should make a move but the two have been too afraid and shy around each other. Mabel dragged (Y/N) out to the pool, as (Y/N) thought that it was just a hang out day with her bestie. Instead it was a date set up by Mabel. (Y/N) saw Dipper sitting on a pool chair, (Y/N) emerged over to Dipper. "Ah (Y/N), I didn't think you'd show up." Dipper said flirtatiously. (Y/N) blushed while Mabel behind her told Dipper using hand motions to be rid of the talking foreplay. Gulping, Dipper walked over to (Y/N) and pushed her in the pool. As Dipper jumped in with her, the two began having a splash attack.

After hours of fun at the pool, Dipper hesitantly asked (Y/N) out for a dinner picnic on the pier. (Y/N) agrees excitedly giving him a warm hug. Mabel whispers in Dipper's ear that he needs preparation before meeting (Y/N) at the pier. So I'm sure by now you can figure out where this point of the story is.

Applying extra mascara on the defenseless boy, Grenda stroked the brush on his eyelashes. Candy cane over and told Grenda that it was enough and he looks great. He looked like a washed away drag queen. "Okay Dipper, put on your tux and we'll be out." Mabel said. Dipper glared at himself in the mirror and sighed. He was now very nervous for this date.

(Y/N) finished her hair as a knock on her door. She smiles and opens it revealing Mabel grinning mischievously. "Dipper is at the pier. Go get that tiger." She said with a roar at the end. (Y/N) blushed as she walks out of her room. Mabel was in awe of her out fit. "Wow, you look great!" Mabel said complimenting (Y/N).

This is what you were wearing except it was in your favorite color and you were either wearing white or black high heals.

(Y/N) walks over to the pier and finds her crush sitting here on a blanket looking out at the dark waters

(Y/N) walks over to the pier and finds her crush sitting here on a blanket looking out at the dark waters. Smiling, she approached Dipper. Melancholy, she touches his shoulder and when he turns his face, (Y/N) gasps but then giggles. Dipper sighs sadly and stands up to leave. (Y/N) noticed and stopped him. "Hey where are you going?" She asked Dipper. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for anything like this." Dipper said motioning his makeup. (Y/N) turned to Grenda and Candy who were smirking at their success. Rolling her eyes, (Y/N) kissed Dipper's blushed cheek. Wide eyed, he looks at her confused. "B-But I look-" (Y/N) cuts him off with a kiss on lips. (Getting lipstick on top of her own lipstick.) "You look wonderful. Who cares what those dopes did. You're still Dipper, and I like Dipper." (Y/N) said making Dipper flustered. "I really like (Y/N) too." Dipper said going in for another kiss confidently.

Mabel sighed in lust while watching the two new couple. Grenda and Candy high five each other, celebrating their success. "Y'know, I wonder what'll happen when Dipper removes the make up." Mabel said. "I told you make up makes everything better." Grenda says grinning while flipping her hair. "Make me into a princess Grenda!" Mabel said with a princess-like pose. Grenda laughed. "Nah. When you find a guy maybe I will." She says walking away with Candy.

"Crap!"