No Dogs On the Bed! (Invader Zim X Human!Reader)

Requested by:
Myself. The author. I wanted to lol.

Description:
🛏Human reader.
🛏Older, I guess? Maybe idk. Make a age idc.
🛏Fluffy fluff fluff.
🔞Nope. Just cause the word 'bed' is in the title doesn't mean it's a lemon!😂😂

Enjoy!

____________________

Oh boy. Ever since Zim's "greatest invention yet" has come along, he always wants to be on it. He always wants me to be with him whenever he's on there. Even though I do like to sleep because I'm lazy sometimes, Zim seems to take a more addicting aspect to it. Not that I really blame him, of course. I mean, who doesn't like beds?

It was funny how it all came to be. Me and Zim were very close friends before we became a couple, or "mates" in Zim's eyes. He wanted to experiment with love again by taking me out on a fancy date at the park one night. Zim and Gir prepared the food. Okay maybe pizza was ordered because Zim can't cook and Gir kept using hand sanitizer as his secret ingredient. But ever since that romantic night, me and Zim couldn't stop seeing each other. One date wasn't enough. It then turned into almost like a ritual. We have to see each other every day. When we became serious, I moved in with Zim.

Now I did realize that my boyfriend was a alien. A Irken, to be exact. It didn't bother me. If anything, it made Zim more, well, attractive. He was so mysterious that he made me weak for him. I couldn't get enough of the alien boy. And it seemed that he couldn't get enough of me.

When I moved in, I learned that Zim did not have a bed. If anything Zim told me he did not need sleep. "My race, which is much more superior than yours, does not require sleep." Zim exclaimed to me while I was forced to sleep on the couch. It was either that or the floor.

Even though the couch may looked comfy, it was nasty! This couch was Gir's second home. He lived there when he wasn't being put to work or anything. I remember finding old wrappers, food, pizza boxes and bugs. It was repulsive.

I demanded Zim to get a bed or else I would have left. When I told him that, he began to tremble and become anxious. "No (Y/N)-Mate! Please do not leave Zim! I will figure this out immediately!" And with that, Zim worked day and night working on his invention. I told him to just give it up and buy a bed from a furniture store but of course he refused. "Those filthy furniture markets do not compare to Zim's furniture-making skills! Besides this is for free."

A few days later, Zim finally completed his invention. He presented it to me and quite frankly, I was not disappointed.

It was a large bed with Irken design on the bed frame. The sheets were a dark purple with the infamous Invader symbol on it. There were a ton of fluffy pillows on there. The only difference was there was a hole in the mattress. "Zim, why's there a chunk of the mattress gone?" I asked humbly as he rolled his magenta eyes. He turned around and pointed to his PAK, also known as his life source. I facepalmed myself. "It's okay love. I forgive your stupidity." Zim says as he hugs me. I shook my head at him and pushed him away playfully. He, of course, did not like that. "Human? Why did you push me away?" Zim asks as he tilted, one of his lekku was twitching. I crossed my arms. "I'm not stupid, Zim. Say you're sorry...or else." I climbed onto the brand new bed and grabbed a pillow, pointing it at Zim's direction. He was confused of what was going on. "Are you going to attack me with that fluffy square?" Zim sneered as I giggled at his confusion. "I will if you don't apologize." I muttered, inching my way closer to the alien boy. Zim huffed his chest, beginning to pick up what I was doing. "In that case, I will have to grab a fluffy square and attack you!"

We then broke out into a pillow fight. The bed was becoming messy by the covers being thrown everywhere. Things were being knocked off the walls. A pillow even hit Gir, which caused him to start punching the pillow that bumped into him.

After me and Zim's battle, we were both exhausted. Zim fell into his spot on the bed and his PAK slid into the hole. He had a smug look on his face, he thought he had won. "I have defeated you, Zim is victorious!" He chanted. He then went on saying "victory for Zim" for a few moments until I shut him up by placing a kiss on his cool lips. He smiled into the kiss and began to snake his arms around my body. He leaned up and held me in his lap while we were still kissing each other. After we departed, our foreheads rested against each other as we stared into each other's eyes. Zim was so lovingly when it came to these special moments. "Perhaps the human race is stupid, but not you. You are not stupid (Y/N)-Mate." Zim whispered to me as he gave me a soft peck on the lips. He smiled softly as his eyes were halfway open. "Of course I'm not stupid," I teased him. He giggled and rolled his eyes playfully. He then held onto me tightly as he laid back down onto the bed. Zim placed gentle kisses on my head as he circled little motions on my back and arms with his claws. I nuzzled into his chest, taking in his sweet scent he gave off. Zim began to purr adoringly.

Nothing could ruin this perfect moment between us.

Until a little unwanted guest came along. "M-Master?" A small robotic voice called out. Zim hummed in annoyance, obviously knowing who the intruder was. "Gir leave right this instant! Can't you see me and the (Y/N)-Mate are having a moment?" Zim roared at Gir, who didn't seem to care. "But I wanna snuggle! Please lemme snuggle!" Gir begged, beginning to pout. "No Gir, get out now! Listen to Zim!" Zim now yelled, causing me to squint into his chest. Usually when Gir is told "no" or anything that he doesn't want to do, he will throw a huge tantrum; like a child. However Gir's tantrums were on steroids.

Hearing Zim become angry caused Gir to pick up a pillow off the floor. He began to hug it tightly as he started to cry. "I wanna snuggle!" He screamed, causing me and Zim to quiver. Gir began stomping his feet viciously like a raging donkey would. Then Gir suddenly had a huge outburst. Me and Zim covered our heads. I whimpered in pain by Gir's crying and screaming. Zim was becoming agitated. Zim started to scream at Gir and for him to leave me and Zim in peace. Of course Gir didn't oblige.

I couldn't resist it anymore. I wiggles out of Zim's embrace and crawled over to the edge and of the bed. Gir was rocking back and forth while crying into the pillow. He threw his metallic hands in the air and stomped his feet. Sometimes I wondered if Gir was human. "Human? Why did you leave me?" I heard a disappointed yet hurt voice from behind me. I glanced my shoulder over and saw Zim frown while his lekku sank with his smile. I returned the frown and quickly crawled back up to him and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "I've got an idea," I smiled at the now drained alien boy.

I climbed off the bed and walked towards where Gir was. Still in his same position, I scooped him up in my arms. This caused Gir to look up at me with tears still rolling down his silver face. Little hiccups escaped from him while I soothed him. "Okay Gir, you've done enough. It's time to calm down." I cooed at the robot. Gir rested his head against my chest while he squeezed the pillow in his hands. I peaked over at Zim; to whom was in utter disbelief of what I was doing with his robotic servant.

"Listen Gir, if you calm down, I'll let you on the bed. Can you do that?" I asked him while he slowly nodded his head with a little hum. I smiled tiredly and returned to my previous spot on the bed. Zim didn't look ok thrilled but was glad Gir calmed down. "H-How'd you do that?!" Zim exclaimed while I giggled quietly. "He just needs some discipline and love." I answered to him. Gir began to spread out between me and Zim. When he fell down into the pillow he brought up with him, he immediately fell asleep. I placed a gentle kiss on Gir's cold forehead. He gave me a smile in his slumber and a small giggle. "Marshmallows," he also added in.

Zim reaches his hand over to me and caressed my face. "Good night, my beautiful mate." He whispered as he closed his eyes. I kissed my hand and placed it against his blue-blushed cheek.

"Good night, space boy."