The Carnival (Kyle X Reader)

This has been requested by @specticpyscho ! If you want a story, request now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the halls and I spot my best friend Kyle coming over to me. Well really more like running to me as if he had something to tell me. "(Y/N), I need to ask you something." Kyle says rubbing behind his neck embarrass. I cocked my eye brow. Kyle raises the tickets up to my face. "Would you like to go the carnival with me? We can go tonight." Kyle says with blush on his face. I giggled at his cute behavior. Kyle typically has troubles hiding his emotions, especially when it comes to other girls. "Sure Kyle." I said grabbing a ticket from Kyle's hand. "Great! I'll pick you up at six." Kyle says hugging her. Blushing, I return the hug. "How bout we not fuck in the school halls please," Kenny said walking by the two. Kyle glared at Kenny. "Goddammit Kenny go away!" I laughed hysterically. "S-Sorry," Kyle apologizes innocently. I shook my head. "Nothing to be sorry for." I said to Kyle making him smile. The bell rings for class and we went our separate ways.

|Time Skip to Six at night.|

As I finish combing my hair, the door bell rings and my mom answers the door. Assuming that it's Kyle, I walk down stairs to find Kyle in a cute green plaid shirt with jeans that fit him perfectly. He looked at me as I walked down the steps with my (f/c) summer dress. Kyle smiled in awe. "You look beautiful tonight (Y/N)," Kyle says hugging me. I was flustered with blush. "Th-Thank you!" I stutter. Noticing my nervousness, Kyle wraps a strain of (h/c) behind my ear. "You're welcome. Now let's go have some fun!" Kyle said grabbing my hand and out the door right after we shared our farewells with my mother.

Hopping into Kyle's car, he turns on the radio and drives off to the carnival. "So Stan told me last night when he went that there's a roller coaster called Doomsday or something. He said that it was so crazy that he didn't stop throwing up after that. Wendy had to drive him home!" Kyle said not taking his eyes off the road. "Wow." Was all I could muster out. We've made it after forty-five minutes. Kyle finds a parking stop far away from the carnival. "I wish it was closer." I said to Kyle as he grabs my hand. "Me too. But I guess we need to pay our dues." Kyle said a little hopeful with a small smile.

We walked in the carnival entrance and soon enough, he saw the treacherous roller coaster. We saw two guys arguing. "Look at that fucking puke everywhere!" The one said. "Quit pussing out and get in the cart Todd!" The other said. Kyle noticed how high up the coaster went. "Yeah, maybe we'll start with the smaller rides and work out way up. How does that sound?" Kyle asks me. "Okay." I said agreeing with him. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to get on the Doomsday. It really did look horrifying. As we checked in our tickets, we were rewarded with wrist bans. The guy at the counter didn't bother putting it on our wrists. "Here," Kyle says pulling my hand up to him. He wraps the band around my wrist. "Thanks. Let me do that to you." (Y/N) says but she notice Kyle had his wrist band on. "Never mind!" She says giggling as Kyle laughs along.

They decide to get on a carousel. Kyle and (Y/N) rode on the same horse. Kyle was in front while (Y/N) was behind, wrapping her arms around Kyle gently making him blush as he rubs her hands. She leaned her head on Kyle's back and shuts her eyes. After they got off, they decide to get on the Zipper next. They were in a pod with the two other boys from earlier. "Hi," Kyle says trying to start conversation with the boys. "Shut the fuck up ginger snaps." The one named Todd said.  "Alrighty." Kyle mumbled as I cracked up in laughter. Eventually everybody started laughing. After the ride ended, the guy with the name of Todd ran to a trash can and threw up. "Goddammit! That's the fifth fucking time tonight Todd!" The other guys said and ran over to him. They seemed pretty sketchy.

"So (Y/N)," Kyle says catching my attention. "Are you ready for the Doomsday?" Kyle asked smirking adorable. I shrugged. "I guess since now I'm all fired up." I said as we walked over to the long line that lead to the dangerous looking roller coaster. We saw Craig and Tweek leave through the exit. Craig walked over to us. "Y'all are fucked." Craig says as Tweek cries uncontrollably. Me and Kyle gasps as a guy shoves us in the entrance and into a cart. We stared at each other. I wanted out. I began to freak out. "Kyle! I-I can't do this! I'm scared!" I said beginning to cry. Kyle shushes me and hugs me. "It'll be over before you know it." Kyle says. "Kyle I can't." I said standing up. Kyle pulls me down and kisses me. I was too shock to kiss him back but I liked it. Pulling away, the ride starts. "There'll be more after the ride," Kyle says seductively with a wink. I was too much in love to notice the fear. In fact as everybody was screaming, I didn't even noticed that when he ride ended that it was over. Kyle giggles and grabs my hand and walks us out of the exit. He kisses me gently on the forehead. "Told you so, didn't I?" Kyle asked removing a piece of my hair from my eyes. "Yeah," I said and hugged him. "Thank you so much for tonight Kyle." I said in his chest as he returns the hug. "No problem. Want to get on the ferris wheel?" Kyle asks grabbing my hand. I nodded as he gives me a quick peck.

So as we rode on the wheel, we kissed each other passionately the whole entire time. Best night ever.