The Summerlympics! (Kenny McCormick X Reader) [Part 2]

"Goddammit! How the fuck did we lose?!" A screaming pissed off Cartman shouts. "We had to get you to stop speaking German! Kyle was getting annoyed." (Y/N) told Cartman. "Kyle can suck my left nut!" Cartman screams. Kenny's team had won. Bebe and Kenny shared a hug. (Y/N)'s blood began to boil. She was extremely pissed off. "Jelly?" Stan asked her. (Y/N) shook her head. "No," she responded. Stan smiles and poked her shoulder annoyingly. "I know you are. You're jealous of Bebe and Kenny; aren't you?" Stan says making (Y/N) yelp in confusion.

Why the fuck do Stan and Wendy know without me even telling them?!

"Even if I was, I wouldn't get too caught up in it," (Y/N) lies. "We gotta win this shitty game! We'll find all this shit in-uh-geocaching!" (Y/N) yells in effort to put her team out of depression from their loss. "Well maybe we oughtta split up, (Y/N). We would have better chances." Butters said. "No Butters, when we get close to an item then we will." Craig said rolling his eyes. Butters rubbed his knuckles in response.

As they announce to the teams that they were ready for the hunt and the teams can start searching, (Y/N) and the rest of team sprinted up the hill; searching for the first item. "God damn! My girl is on a run!" (Y/N) heard Kenny shout. (Y/N) blushed and turned to him to flip him off making him laugh.

His girl.

Eventually, we found all of the items. Kenny's team was still searching for the roll of duct tape. Bebe eventually caught it. As (Y/N) trailed behind her team, she felt a taze shock her neck. Squirming at the pain, she passes out.

Waking up, she sees two blue orbs staring down upon her. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)! You're awake!" Kenny says hugging her. (Y/N) retuned the hug sleepily. Pulling away, Kenny smiled. "So I uh snitched." Kenny said. (Y/N) widen her (e/c) eyes. "You goon! You know snitches get stitches!" (Y/N) nearly yelled. Kenny giggled but shrugged. "But when I saw Bebe taze you, I needed to tell. She's disqualified from our team. Your team won the geocaching." Kenny explained. (Y/N) groaned in frustration. She didn't like Bebe. "Thank you Kenny, you're a good friend." (Y/N) said playing hard to get. Kenny widen his eyes. "Oh, uh yeah." He responded.

Feeling a little brave, (Y/N) leans up and pecks his cheek. Kenny smiled shyly as she pulled away. The moment ended when Cartman came running with a pair of shoes. "You guys! I have Kyle's shoes! I'm gonna throw them in the lake!" Cartman said in between laughter. "Cartman!" A screaming voice sounds out. He runs until he stops at the lake and throws the expensive looking shoes into the lake. Kyle dropped down to his knees while Cartman nearly died of laughter. Kenny and (Y/N) couldn't help but smirk. The two really had so much in common. (Y/N) wants to be with Kenny. Tonight st the campfire, she's going to sing a song to Kenny, expressing her love towards him.

But for right now, the campers needed to rehearse. Jumping off of Kenny, (Y/N) lingers over to Cartman who was making fun of the depressed Kyle. She yanked his shirt and made him follow her to the spot Craig told them to meet for rehearsals. So Stan is playing guitar, Butters is playing drums, Craig is playing bass and Cartman is doing keyboard. (Y/N) is doing vocals. It's actually amazing how she convinced the group that she wanted to sing in front of the camp. Cartman wanted to do a Nazi dance routine.

After hours of practice, the team was ready for performance.

|Time Skip to the talent show|

Kenny's group just finished their act. They were doing magic. It worked but (Y/N) wasn't amazed with it. The host told the team that they were next. Stan rubbed his arm nervously. "I don't know why but I'm a little scared," Stan admits. "Well that's because you're a pussy," Cartman said to Stan as they walked on stage. Stan got mad.

(Y/N) taps on the microphone to see if it was on. Indeed it was. She smiled and turned to Stan, who still looked pissed off but after getting the idea, he started strumming. (Y/N) then begins to sing.

The audience was in awe of this band. Especially Kenny. He was starstruck by (Y/N)'s unique voice. He was tearing up as he thought that (Y/N) could be singing this romantic song to him. He wasn't sure. Bebe, who was sitting next to Wendy, was angry. She was majorly jelly.

As (Y/N) finished her last note, the band ended their song. She looked at Kenny. She gave a little nod. Kenny blushed and hopped up from the bench. Running up on stage, he engulfs (Y/N) into a bear hug. Returning it, (Y/N) hears the audience "awes." Pulling away, Kenny kisses her. Gasping into the kiss, she returned it. Bebe screams in the audience then storms away crying. The rest of the night, (Y/N) and Kenny snuck out at an old shed and uh...heh.

Love was growing that night. Forevermore with (Y/N) and Kenny.