Sleeping Well - Haru Miura X Male Reader (KHR) (Req)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Wait a minute, Haru."

Haru: "What?"

Y/N: "Who confessed to who?"

Haru: "Why are you asking that now?!"

You thought really hard about it, as if that memory had completely left your mind and was now left wondering, who took that first step?

Y/N: "Ah you know, just to make sure you know."

Haru: "W-Well, it was you wasn't it? You came up to me and was all like "Oh Haru I have fallen for your personality and beautiful body, let's get married" or something like that."

Y/N: "I'm sure I didn't say that."

FLASHBACK

"Hey, Haru!"

Haru turns around and sees you, kind of tired as you were breathing like someone who just ran five miles.

Haru: "What's the matter, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I... I... wow I'm tired... I got something important to say to you!"

With the tone of your voice and the fact that you were pointing at her, Haru nervously nodded her head, thinking about the many possible things that could come out of your mouth.

Y/N: "I may or may not like you. Like, really like you. Like, a lot. Like... that's all I have."

Haru was silent for a couple of seconds, before turning into a blushing mess and holding her face with her hands to check how much her face was burning.

Haru: "W-Well, I do too."

She scratched the back of her head, nervously laughing. You just looked at her and nodded.

Y/N: "It was kind of obvious the first few days we started hanging out."

Haru: "Hey!"

She smacked your head.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Haru: "So you do remember then?"

You looked at Haru and smiled, making her feel a bit confused. You gave her a thumbs up and might've moved just a bit closer to her.

Haru: "What's with the face?"

Y/N: "I have another question. We haven't kissed, have we?"

Haru's face goes pale as she quickly comes to the realization that you two never kissed once and that you were right. How exactly you never kissed a girl after a week of being with her was beyond your comprehension, as well as Haru's. That's when you both got flustered, remembering that your faces were really close to each other and that this literally gave you a perfect chance to kiss.

Haru: "No, we haven't..."

Y/N: "T-That's definitely interesting. Why did we never try it?"

Haru: "That's a good question...."

The more seconds that passed with the two of you staring deep into each other's eyes, your faces unknowingly inched closer and closer to seal the deal, but you still continued to wonder why you never tried it. Your voices had gotten significantly quieter at this point.

Y/N: "Would you want to... try it now?"

Haru: "Well, for that I would need to get prepared and all—"

Y/N: "No one's gonna know."

Haru simply made a noise to confirm that the kiss could begin, looking a bit nervous that this was actually going to happen, on your bed even. Time seemed to slow down as every second, your lips were so close to meet, really, really close.

Reborn: "Nice."

You two were interrupted by Reborn standing on the edge of the bed, wide awake with Leon, being aware of everything that happened.

Y/N: "What do you think you're doing watching?!"

Reborn: "I forgot to turn off the lights. Good night."

Reborn walked over to the light switch and flipped it, turning off the lights.

Y/N: "Goodnight—"

Because of how dark your room was, you couldn't see very well as something made contact with your lips, making you blush a little. Haru turned around, facing away from you and not saying a word.

Y/N: "What the..."

That was the first night Haru didn't frantically move around in her sleep.

——————————————————————————