01_ Us

*phone rings*

Hello, congratulations Miss. Kim So Hyun, you've been selected from the last interview.

Around six in the morning, beginning of another glorious day, I woke up from a phone call and it was the call that I was waiting for days. Right after the call ended I jumped on to my sister, Kim Hyun Ji, who was sleeping peacefully next to me.

"Hey, wake up Hyun Ji. Wake up. They called me right now. I got the call."

"What call? From Jinhit entertainment? You've been selected?" Hyun Ji completely awoke by what I said.

"Yes... Yes... Yes...I couldn't believe it either." I was excited.

"Wow... My Congratulations So Hyun. You did it. I knew you will be selected."

We hugged each other and I could feel how my sister was proud of me. We were twin sisters but literally we shared one soul. We were that close to each other. Kim Hyun Ji is my elder sister who was born five minutes before me. I am her twin, Kim So Hyun and even though we have five minutes age gap, Kim Hyun Ji treats me like a very little sister sometimes. Except our parents no one could find any difference of us. We were totally the same copy. We did everything in our life together and finally were able to be selected to study in the same university but we had to choose different majors. Fashion Designing was my major and Hyun Ji was following fine arts.

I loved my sister more than anyone in this world. Because, we are not only each other's sister, best friend and teacher but also the mother. Since our parents divorced, the two of us lived alone and we only had each other to everything.

"So what's going to happen now?" While having breakfast Hyun Ji asked me curiously.

"I don't know but they told me that I've been selected and they said that they will arrange a meeting with the top board, at the company to meet me in person to discuss further. So I have to be there at 2 O'clock in the afternoon. But oh... I am too nervous today."

"Don't worry So Hyun. I don't have evening lectures today. So, after the lectures, I can come with you."

"Oh... how sweet. I'm glad that I have a sister like you. Thank you Hyun Ji for coming with me. I feel relieved. Okay then let's meet at the university main gate at 12.30 in the afternoon. We have to go earlier."

"Okay I understood and now get ready. We are getting late to the university." Then the both of us got ready and went out to go to the university.

We go together like copy and paste.

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH. THERE MAY BE  ERRORS.. ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE. BUT I TRIED MY BEST.

THANK YOU.
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE BEGINNING.

LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE GUYS.