part 22

So I am back with next part and after a looooong wait..well there are things that comes in your way.. sometimes real life issues, sometimes u r busy, sometimes u r lazy and sometimes u r not motivated enough and sometimes u lose interest...mine was a combination of all but few days ago I was reading this and as a reader I wanted to know what happens next so I thought to continue..I don't know how many readers i m left with but even if there are few I hope they like it...plz forgive me..and I m really sry I couldn't reply to ur comments as I was inactive but thank you so much for appreciating my story..❤️❤️

And plz don't throw shoes and tomatoes on me for what is going to happen in story in next few parts..I have already warned you guys that laksh will go through "everything" that Ragini has gone through in the show but don't worry ragini only belong with laksh...and plz ignore the typos..i tend to make them a lot nowadays..so here's the next part...
.
.
.
.
.

Next day dp had came to gadodias with his family and asked for an apology for his behaviour... although everyone was surprised but they were happy too to see this change in him..earlier dada dadi were reluctant but after lots of persuasion they accepted his apology and now everything is fine between two families...
(Not going in detail here)

.
.
After few days...

Ragini had come to the temple ..she was standing in front of idol praying..as she turns after her prayers finished she gets shocked to see sanskaar standing behind her praying with folded hands and eyes closed..she was staring at him in surprise..he opens his eyes and looks at her...she gets out of her surprised state and starts to go from there....

Sanskaar- ragini

But she avoids him and goes from there..sanskaar follows after her running...as soon she steps down the stairs he holds her from her arm..

Sanskaar- plz ragini wait...

Ragini- chodiye humein sanskaar..
(Leave me sanskaar)

Sanskaar- nhi..jab tak tum mujhse dhang se baat nhi karti main tumhe nhi jaane dunga ..tum plz mujhse naraz mat raho..
(No until you won't talk to me Properly I won't let you go..plz don't be angry with me)

Ragini- hum aapse naaraz nhi hai...
(I m not angry with you)

Sanskaar- toh phir tum mujhe avoid kyu kar rhi ho...??
(Then why are you avoiding me??)

Ragini(trying to control herself)- hum aapko avoid nhi kar rhe..
(I m not avoiding you)

Sanskaar- nhi tum jhuth bol rhi ho..main jaanta hu tum mujhe abhi tak maaf nhi kar paayi ho .
(You are lying..I know you have not been able to forgive me still)

Ragini - aisa kuch nhi hai...plz aap humaare haath chodiye..
(There's nothing like that..plz leave my hand)

Sanskaar- nhi aisa hi hai ..dekho ragini plz tumhe jo saza deni hai mujhe dedo but  iss tarah se behave mat karo..
(No it is like that..look Ragini plz punish me as much as you want but don't behave like this)

Ragini- sanskaar humein der ho rhi hai humein jaane dijiye..
(Sanskaar I m getting late,let me go)

Sanskaar- nhi main tumhe aise nhi jaane de sakta...
(No I can't let you go like this)

Ragini(gritting her teeth)- sanskaar plz...

Sanskaar- nhi..nhi...
(No ..No)

Ragini had enough now...she harshly pulls her hand from his grip and turn to face him with anger..