part 7

Hey guys here's the next part....I m so happy that u guys are liking this story nd specially raglak..but this is a raglak role reversal story nd I just wanted to warn u guys in advance that here laksh will really be in ragini's shoes and will go through everything that ragini had gone through in the show...nd I mean EVERYTHING..I hope u know where I am going with this...the only difference is the reaction of their partners...while in show laksh was impulsive , immature idiot here ragini will be sensible,sorted sweetheart..nd it will make all the difference from the show's story..don't worry this is a raglak ff nd they will be together but yeah it will be a long journey for laksh to get ragini and her love....I hope u will always support me.....

So here it is....

Laksh was looking at ragini scared and with panic..

She nods her head listening his answer..

Ragini-hmm yeh toh jab hum aapse pehli baar mile the tabhi jaan gye the...
(This much I came to know when I met u for first time)

Laksh was surprised hearing this..ragini knew about this all along....

Laksh-what??

Ragini-haa..seems like aapke college chodne k baad bhi aapke kisse kaafi famous he...pata nhi humne pehle 'the great laksh maheswari' k baare m kaise nhi sunna...I guess pehle humne kabhi dhyan nhi diya ..
(Yes..it seems that even after leaving college the tales of 'the great laksh maheswari' are quite famous..I wonder how I never heard it before...I guess I never took interest in it before...)

Laksh was feeling very ashamed...he can't look into her eyes....

Laksh(hurriedly tries to explain himself)-ragini p...pl..plz understand...wo Sab bilkul bhi serious nhi tha..I...I..mean I just use to date them and....
(Ragini p..pl..plz understand.. that was not serious at all..I..I..mean I just use to date them and..)

He was interrupted when ragini shows him her palm...

Ragini(hesitantly)-hum ...hum bas itna janta chahte k kya abhi bhi aapki jindagi m koi aur h...??
(I..I..just want to know,is someone else still in ur life??)

Laksh was shocked hearing this...how could she even ask this..??

Laksh-nhi ragini..bilkul bhi nhi..I swear hamari engagement k baad se Meri life m sirf tum hi ek ladki ho..me is rishte ke saath kabhi dhoka nhi karunga...
In heart-tumhaare saath kabhi dhokha nhi karunga...
(No ragini..not at all..I swear,after our engagement u r the only girl in my life..I will never betray this relation..
In heart-i will never betray you)

Ragini nods her head..she was feeling relieved that he was loyal to this relation...yeah they were not in love or something, infact just started becoming friends nd this relationship may be a compromise for family...but then having another relationship while being engaged would be an insult to their bond,to the family,to ragini....she was thankful that he had answered truthfully the first question ...she was scared that he will lie...she had seen in his eyes that he was contemplating that,but then he accepted the truth...now she knew that whatever she will ask,he will answer truth only...she believe in him ...

Ragini-laksh aapke itni saari ladkiyon k saath rishte the...aapne kitno ka Dil toda hoga.. kitno ko dhoka diya hoga??
(Laksh u were in relation with so many girls..how many hearts u would have broken..how many girls you would have betrayed??)

Laksh -nhi ragini..believe me Maine kisika Dil nhi toda..kisiko dhoka nhi diya...Maine jis bhi ladki ko date kiya,usse Maine pehle hi sab clear kar diya tha that it's not serious..it was just hanging out or going to parties,clubs etc..that's it..I know it doesn't make it any  better but wo sirf naam ki girlfriends thi aur kuch nhi...
(No ragini believe me I never broke someone's heart..never cheated anyone..any girl I've dated ,I already cleared with her that it's not serious..it was just hanging out or going to parties,clubs etc..that's it..I know it doesn't make it any better but they were my girlfriends just for namesake..)