Part 54

Here is the next part.. Please ignore typos and errors and enjoy..

.
.
.
.

Laksh looks at her painfully..

Laksh - please don't say this Ragini.. Please don't.. I will not be able to bear it..

Ragini - I hate you laksh.. You have really left with no option.. I really hate you..

Laksh - No.. No please..

He comes towards her and sits on his knees before her and folds his hands..

Laksh - Please ragini don't say that.. Don't say that you hate me.. I will die.. Please don't..

Ragini - Why do you have to do that laksh..?? Everything was so good.. It was all fine.. Then why..??

Laksh looks down..

Laksh - If I didn't do that then I would have lost you.. We wouldn't have been together..

Ragini - And now..?? Are we together.. ??

He looks up in shock..

Ragini - Were we ever..?? All of our relationship was based on a lie.. Deceit.. We were never together in this.. Never..

Laksh shakes his head crying..

Laksh - I am sorry ragini.. I am really sorry.. I know I was wrong But I didn't know what else to do..?? I just..

Ragini - So you did what you did.. Who gave you the right..??

Ragini looks at him furiously and shouts..

Ragini - Who gave you the right to ruin snaskaar's life..?? You have you the right to ruin my life..?? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE FOR MY LIFE MR LAKSH MAHESWARI...?? WHO..??

Laksh again looks down at this.. Ragini chuckles painfully..

Ragini - And I was such a fool.. I use to trust you so much.. Almost started worshippimg you.. Use to think that anyone can be wrong but not my laksh..he loves me, respects me.. What a stupid fool.. No wonder all this happens to me.. What you use to say.. Oh yeah.. Ragini is your choice, your decision.. No one else has the right.. You do whatever you want.. Wow.. Wow.. Wow.
Well played laksh maheswari.. Very well played..

She looks at him in disgust..

Ragini - Always said to me to make my own choice but snatched my right to make the biggest decision of my life.. I could never think how bad and how manipulative you could be.....

Laksh just closes his eyes painfully..

Ragini - You must be having a great laugh, right..?? Thinking what an absolute fool I am.. How easy it is to betray me..?? Right..??

Laksh (shaking his head) - No Ragini.. That's not true.. I could never think like that.. I love you..

Ragini gets angry and comes towards him and holds his collar..

Ragini - Love..?? Do you even know what love is..?? It's purity.. And you yourself have cursed your love by your own hands.. You have insulted this word.. You have insulted me by loving me.. You have stained your love Laksh..

Laksh looks at her in shock..

Ragini - Pyaar na bahut pure hota hai laksh leking pyaar dusro k liye sazaa ban gaya hai... Including me..

Laksh - Rag..

Ragini -koi aise pyaar par naaz nahi karta laksh.. No one would feel proud to be loved like this.. It's a burden.. A punishment..