Part 43

Here is the next part.. Enjoy.. And plz do ignore typos and errors..

We ignored all the illogical stuff in the show.. My typos are nothing in front of that 😭

.
.
.
.

Ragini was waiting for laksh in their room nervously..

Although she was reading a book but her gaze going to door again and again..

Her heart felt as if running a marathon..

The realization that she is in love with laksh, her best friend, her husband was making her excited like a crazy..

She couldn't keep the smike off ber face and at the same time couldn't stop blushing..

How difficult was it to get away from questioning eyes of Ap and Sujata today..

Thank god for pari's help there..

She looks at the clock and realizes that there is still some time for when be return home..

She pouts cutely but then slaps herself on forhead..

Ragini - hum bhi kya paagal huye jaa rahe hai..

Suddenly she heard a sound and look towards the door..

Ragini's face lit up brightly seeing laksh..

Ragini - Laksh..

She gets up and runs towards him excitedly..

Laksh looks at her with a smile..

Just before she could hug him she stops herself and smiles widely at him..

Ragini - Aap aa gaye..??

Laksh - ab tum mujhe dekh paa rahi ho toh I believe ki main as hi gaya hu..

Ragini - hum aapka kab se wait kar rahe the..

Laksh smile at her..

Laksh - really..

Ragini nods at him like an eager child..

Laksh comes near to her and smirk..

Laksh - Kya baat hai.. Aaj toh badi kadra ho rahi hai meri..

He whisper in her ear..

Laksh - tell me ragini.. Were you missing me??

Ragini turns her face away blushing..

Ragini - Aap bhi na.. Kuch bhi bolte hai.. Rukiye hum chai laate hai aapke liye..

She goes but he holds her hand from. behind..

Laksh - Chai maine already neeche pee li.. Abhi toh tum sirf mere saath raho..

He pulls her towards himself nad she bumps with him.. Her back hitting his chest..

Laksh smiles and whisper in her ear from behind..

Laksh  - batao ragini.. Were you missing me??

Ragini looks at him through corner of her eyes and shakes her head in no playfully..