part 11

Thanks for ur support guys ...Here's the next part...enjoy..

Laksh was playing cricket with children..he was batting..they were trying so hard but he was not getting out... everyone was frustrated especially ratan..he just wanted to get him out somehow since he got out because of laksh...

Ratan was about to bowl to him when suddenly out of nowhere a duppata came and covered laksh's face...he closed his eyes and gets a smile taking in the fragrance ..he definitely knew to whom it belonged...he slowly removes it from his face taking his time taking her sweet fragrance in...he removes it and look upwards...there she was standing looking sheepish ...he look towards her raising her brows while showing the duppatta..

Ragini(reluctantly)-sry..it happened by mistake...

Laksh smiles at her behaviour..she was still annoyed with him..she look so adorable when angry..he signs her that it was okay...he moves to go towards her when she stops him ..

Ragini (making a face)-stop..hum neeche aa rhe hai..aapko aane ki jarurat nhi hai..
(Stop ..I am coming down ..u don't need to come..)

He shrugs his shoulders and waits for her..

A boy aadi who was fielding earlier was looking at whole exchange with interest...he looks at laksh then ragini, then ratan who was just lost in looking at ragini not even noticing what was happening and then again laksh who had that same lovestruck look like ratan..he gets an idea..he smirks and nudges ratan...no response from him...aadi beats his palm to his forhead shaking his head seeing him still lost ..he again nudges ratan but with force..

Ratan(irritated)-what??

Aadi(whispering)-mujhe pata hai is laksh ko kaise out karna hai..
(I know how to get laksh out)

Ratan(now curious)-kaise??
(How??)

Aadi smirks and points to ragini who was coming towards them to take her duppata...ratan looks at her confused..

Ratan-gini??

Aadi nods his head ..

Ratan(suspicious)-but wo kaise out karegi..
(But how will she get him out??)

Aadi looks at raglak and laksh's lost puppy look towards ragini while handing her duppata back..he smiles and again turns towards ratan ..

Aadi(smiling)-jaise wo tujhe out karti hai...
(Just like how she gets you out..)

Saying this he runs towards ragini to convince her to play with them while ratan was still standing there confused not understanding what he meant..

Ratan(scratching his head)-kya bolke gaya ye??
(What did he say??)

He looks at laksh and making a face at him  goes towards aadi ...

Ragini-sry aadi I can't play..

Aadi-plz ragini di...plz plz ..yeh laksh out hi nhi ho raha..ab aap hi humaari help Kar sakti hai...plz..
(Plz ragini di..plz plz..this  laksh is not getting out..now only u can help us..plz)

Ragini-par hume to thik she khelna bhi nhi aata...hum kaise help karenge..
(But I don't even know to play properly...how can I help)

Aadi(looks at laksh and mumbles)-trust me di ab toh sirf aap hi inhe out Kar sakti hai...
(Trust me di now only you can get him out..)

Ragini-kya??
(What??)

Aadi-i mean aap Kar legi jaise aap har baar ratan ko bhi toh out karti hai..plz di maan jaiye..humaare liye plz..
(I mean that u can do it like how u get ratan out everytime..plz di accept it..for us plz..)