part 9

Thanks for ur support.. here's the next part and the credit for photos and edits is not mine..it all goes to Google and original uploader but yeah I did searched for them, so for that u can give credit to me..

Here u go.....

Laksh goes to baadi...it was almost midnight..he calls ragini..she didn't pick up..he knew it was quite late but he can't let her be in misunderstanding any longer..he tries calling her again and again..after a long time finally she picked up...before she could say anything,laksh starts...

Laksh(in a hurry)-Ragini plz meri baat suno ...I know ki tum mujhse gussa ho aur mujhe dekhna tak nhi chahti but tum mujhe galat samajh rhi ho..main tumhe sab explain karna chahta hu..plz tum mujhse ekbaar Milo..main tumhaare baadi k terrace par hu..main tumse Milna chahta hu..i know it's late but plz...plz Mana mat karna...
(Ragini listen to me..I know u r angry with me and don't want to even see me but u r misunderstanding me..I want to explain everything to u..plz meet me once..I m at ur baadi's terrace..I want to meet u..I know it's late but plz...plz don't deny...)

He stopped when he heard the call being cut..he gets disappointed..

Laksh(looking at the screen)-damn it... At least meri baat to sunti...
(Damn it..atleast u should have listened to me...)

He starts walking there to and fro trying to think of ways to talk to her..he was desperate to clear her misunderstanding.. suddenly he hears a sound and turns back and gets relieved seeing ragini there ...she was standing there with teary eyes..he goes towards her..

Laksh-ragini plz meri baat suno..tum mujhe galat...
(Ragini plz listen to me..u r mistaken..)

Suddenly ragini falls on her knees and holds her ears crying..he gets confused seeing this...

Ragini(crying nd holding her ears)- I m sry laksh ...I m really sry..humne aapko galat samjha..aapko kitna bura kaha..plz hume maaf Kar dijiye..
(I m sry laksh..I m really sry..I misunderstood u..said so many bad things to u..plz forgive me..)

Laksh was just looking at her stunned...he was totally ready to do whatever it takes to make her believe him again,but why was she apologizing..??

Few hours earlier..

Ragini was still in her room crying..she was remembering what all happened today...swara revealing truth,laksh supporting her, confrontation with all people,declaring swara and shomi as family,blaming laksh.....blaming LAKSH???

She widen her eyes as she suddenly realized what she did...she keeps her hand on her forhead in shock...

Ragini-hey bhagwaan,yeh humne Kya Kar diya...hum..humne laksh ko galat samjha...wo aisa nhi kr sakte..wo toh khud shocked the jab humne unhe sach bataya tha aur unke paas wo video kaha se aayega.. humne yeh bhi nhi socha ki jis insaan ne hamaara itna saath diya,wo kyu humaari family ke saath aisa karenge...
(Oh god..what did I do??..I..I blamed laksh..he can't do this..infact he himself was shocked when I had told him the truth and how can he even get that video..I didn't even thought that the person who supported me this much,why will he do this to my family..)

She remembered whatever she said..she felt very bad for her words...

Ragini-humne unhe kitna bhala bura kaha..hum aisa kaise kar sakte h..jitna gussa tha, frustration thi, sab unpe nikaal di..kaise dost hai hum?? Ab wo Hume kabhi maaf nhi karenge..kabhi nhi..infact humaari shakal bhi nhi dekhna chahenge...
(I said so many things to him..how can i do this...all the anger,all the frustration , everything I removed on him..what kind of a friend I am?? Now he will never forgive me ..never..infact he would not even wish to see my face...)