part 19

Thanks for ur support guys...It means a lot...Here's the new part..enjoy
.
.
.
Ragini was taking care of sanskaar..she made him eat food and also did his bandage.. everyone looks on in wonder that sanskaar who was not listening their pleas was so obedient with ragini...he was doing whatever she said obediently...just in one meeting she had that effect on him....

Ragini was playing with sanskaar when her gaze went on laksh who was standing there looking at both of them .she calls him near..laksh gets confused but he goes there..

Ragini-sanskaar inse miliye ..yeh hai laksh..yeh aapke Bhai hai aur humaare friend aur hum chahte hai aap inse bhi dosti karle...karenge na...??
(Sanskaar meet him..he is laksh..he is your brother and my friend and I want you to do friendship with him..you will do it,right??)

Sanskaar looks at laksh with a frown and laksh was looking at him with a hopeful eyes...

Sanskaar(turning his face)-nhi mujhe nhi karni
(No I don't want to)

Ragini- par kyu..yeh bahut achche hai..hum bhi inke dost hai..
(But why?? He is very good...Even I m his friend)

Sanskaar(angry)-tum iski dost nhi ho..tum meri dost ho..sirf meri dost..
(You are not his friend..you are just my friend..just my friend)

Laksh felt slightly hurt by this but he brushes it off...

Ragini-aisa mat kahiye..hum aap dono ki dost hai aur yeh bahut achche hai..yeh aapse baat karna chahte hai,aapke saath dosti karna chahte hai..yeh aapke saath khelenge bhi,hai na laksh??
(Don't say like this..I am friend of both of you and he is very good..he wants to talk to you,do friendship with you..he will also play with you, right laksh??)

Laksh nods his head..

Laksh(in childish way)-haa bhai..mujhe bhi aapke saath khelna hai..
(Yes bro..even I want to play with you)

He makes a pouty face...

Ragini-dekhiye inhe ye kitne sad ho gaye hai..aap inhe sad karna chahte hai??
(See him...he is so sad..do you want to make him sad??)

Sanskaar looks at him...

Sanskaar-par....
(But)

Ragini(annoyed)-theek hai mat kijiye...aap humaare dost k saath dosti nhi karenge na..aapne humein bhi sad kar diya..
(Ok fine don't do it..you'll not do friendship with my friend,right?? ..you have made me sad also)

She turns and pretends to be upset...laksh was amused seeing her drama queen avataar...he didn't know what ragini was upto but he know that she will be successful in whatever she wants... afterall who can resist when she is in this drama queen mode...

Sanskaar looks at ragini concerned...

Sanskaar-dost plz tum..tum sad mat ho...sry.. sry..tum jo..jo kahogi main kar..karunga..main ise friend banaunga...
(Friend plz you..you don't be sad..sry..sry..I...I'll do whatever you say..I'll make him my friend)

Ragini turns to him with excitement...

Ragini-sachi
(Really)

Sanskaar nods his head cutely..he looks at laksh and forward his hand hesitantly..

Sanskaar-friends??

Laksh smiles widely and shakes his hand..

Laksh-friends..

Ragini and everyone claps happily looking at both...

Ragini-achcha toh ab jab aap dono ki dosti ho hi gyi hai toh ab aapko laksh ki har baat maani padegi ..ok?? Wo jo kahe samajh lena hum keh rahe hai..Wo jo bhi kahenge aap manenge..ab aap kisiko pareshaan nhi karenge and good boy ki tarah behave karenge..promise kijiye hume ..
(Ok now that you both are friends than you have to listen to everything laksh says..ok?? whatever he says think that I'm saying it.. You will agree to whatever he say..you won't trouble anyone now and behave like a good boy..promise me)