part 29

Here's the next part..As you guys always do ,plz ignore the typos and errors and enjoy..
.
.
.
.
.
It was a day before engagement...It was to be held at baadi.. Maheswari's and gadodias both were busy with preparations..decoration was going at baadi..laksh and sanskaar had came to baadi to help the gadodias with decoration and over see other things..

Dadi- arey dekh ke..yeh waha nhi udhar lagani hai..dhyaan kahaan hai thara..

She was instructing workers when she hears sanskaar's voice..

Sanskaar- namaste dadi..

She looks behind and see sanskaar standing holding a basket of flowers ..she smiles at him..he comes and touches her feet..

Dadiji-arey khush reh chora..

Sanskaar-wo sajawat ka kuch saaman aana baaki tha,toh hum wo le aaye..

Dadi-arey beta..tum kyu takleef le rahe ho..hum sab dekh lenge na..dulhe ho tum..

Sanskaar- haa aur isliye humaara farz toh aur bhi jyada badh jaata hai..aap chinta mat kariye..aap jaaiye aur aaram kijiye..afterall aap dulhan ki daadi hai..aapko toh sabse sunder lagna hai..toh jaiye aaram kijiye..yeh sab main aur laksh sambhaal lenge..

Dadi-hatt..badmaash...waise wo laksh kaha hai??

Sanskaar-wo bahar ghaadi se kuch saamaan la rha hai..

Dadi nods her head ..

Dadi- thik hai tu yaha dekhle..koi bhi jarurat ho toh kisi ko bula dena.

Sanskaar- ji..

Saying this she goes inside...

Sanskaar looks here and there seraching for someone..

Sanskaar- kaha reh gayi ragini...socha tha yaha aaunga toh uske saath time spend karunga but wo madam toh kahi dikh hi nhi rahi..

Meanwhile Ragini was coming out of her house when a child comes to her..

Child-Ragini didi wo bahar aapko bula rhe hai..

Ragini-kon??

Child-laksh bhaiya..

Ragini(frowning)-laksh ?? Par kyu??

Child-wo shaayad unhe kuch help chahiye..

Ragini-achcha thik hai ..hum dekhte hai..

She goes out of the baadi and see laksh standing by his car facing his back towards her..

As ragini goes near him and about to keep her hand on his shoulder,he slightly gives the tug to the basket of flowers kept on the top of car and all flowers starts falling on her..

Laksh turns with smile and see ragini looking at flowers falling on her and giggling cutely..his smile widens looking at her giggling..

his smile widens looking at her giggling