part 25

Here's the next part..enjoy..
.
.
.

It's been few days after laksh's accident..now he was discharged from hospital but had to be under complete rest at home..whole family was taking proper care of him and so was ragini..she use to come to meet him daily and till the time she was there she use to take proper care of him .

Maheswari's were very happy seeing her caring nature... ofcourse they already knew what a gem she is but seeing the way how she was a great help during their tough times made them love her even more..laksh was just basking in her care.. he was very happy,the way she use to pamper him,care for him,use to get concerned about him,he enjoyed it a lot..

Now his condition improved a lot.. although he still had plaster on hand and bandage on head but his injuries were healing..

One day Ragini came in MM to meet laksh and was in his room..he was making excuses to avoid eating but she was coaxing him to eat..

Laksh- nhi ragini plz..mujhe yeh nhi khaana..

Ragini-laksh plz kha lijiye..yeh aapki health k liye achcha hai..

Laksh- no way..

Ragini(in a stern voice glaring at him) - laksh

Laksh - ughhh fine..kha raha hu..jab dekho apni chalati ho..main tumhe kabhi mana nhi kar sakta na uska fayda uthathi ho humesha..

He takes a spoon and starts eating with pouting face..Ragini giggles seeing this and taps on his cheek..

Ragini-good boy..

Laksh (making a face)- stop this..I m not a kid..

Ragini- but u behave exactly like a kid..infact kids are much more sensible than you nowadays..

Laksh- Ragini you..

They were bickering when ap comes to the room along with sanskaar..they smiles seeing their cute argument..

Ap-offo tum dono bhi kya bacho ki tarah lad rahe ho..

Ragini- hum dono nhi sirf laksh..kitne nakhre hai inke..

Laksh(in a cute angry way)- maa main bacha nhi hu..

Ap- waise Ragini keh toh sahi rahi hai..bilkul bacho jaise nakhre hai tumhaare..yeh toh Ragini tum ho jo usse handle kar pa rhi ho warna jab bhi uski tabiyat kharaab hoti hai,isse sambhalna itna mushkil ho jaata hai..bilkul nhi sunta humaari..tumne toh humaari saari tension hi dur kar di...iske tantrums ko jhelna bada mushkil hai..

Ragini giggles at this..

Laksh( pouting)- maa yeh kya baat hui..aap bhi meri complain kar raahe ho..aap dono saas bahu kya mil gaye aap mere against gang up kar rahe ho..aap..

He suddenly stops realizing what he blurted out while other three also looks at him surprised..

Ap(after a moment)-waise yeh toh sahi kaha laksh ne ki hum toh humaari bahu ki side hi hai..ab bas intezaar nhi hota ki kab yeh humaare ghar dulhan ban kar aaye..(she keeps her hand under chin of ragini) already itna sab kuch ho gaya aur isme itna time beet gaya...hum aaj hi inse baat karenge taaki jaldi se sagai aur shaadi ki dates nikal jaaye..(looking at sanskaar teasingky) kyu sanskaar?? Theek hai na??

Sanskaar just looks down with a smile blushing while Ragini gives a nervous smile to ap and laksh was clutching pillow very hard, gritting his teeth and was trying to control himself..

After talking with them for some time Ap and sanskaar goes from there.. laksh whose mood was spoiled was trying to calm himself while Ragini was busy in her own thoughts...laksh looks at her and saw her lost..