Part 51

Here is the next part. Please ignore typos and errors. Enjoy.

.
.
.
.

Laksh - Ragini..

He takes a step towards her but she suddenly turns around and runs from there..

Laksh - Ragini..

Sanskaar - Ragini.. Wait  ..

They both run after her and comes outside.. As they look around they find no one..

Laksh was full blows panicking now..

Laksh - Ragini........ Ragini... Wh.. Where is she..?? Ragini..

Sanskaar loons around feeling tensed but found nothing...

Sanskaar - Oh god.. Where has she gone..

Laksh - Ragini.. Where has she gone.. She heard everything.. Oh god.. My  rag.. Ragini.. What if something..

Sanskaar - Laksh relax.. We will find her..

But laksh was not in the state to hear anything..

Laksh - Ragini.. I.. I will die without her.. I can't let anything happen to her.. No..

Sanskaar grabs him and shakes him hard..

Sanskaar - Come to youur senses damn it.. Nothing will happen to ragini.. You hear me  ??

Tear starts dropping from his eyes and he looks at sanskaar helplessly..

Laksh - where is she..?? She is in this unknown place.. How she must be feeling..

Sanskaar (with realization) - Home.. She must have gone back there.. We.. We should there..

Laksh - home..??

Sanskaar: Yeah lucky.. She must have gone there only.. Back to home..

Laksh -home.. Right.. Let's.. Let's go.. Let's go fast..

Sanskaar (nodding) - Come..

They both rush towards the car.. Laksh was in no state to drive so they both took one car with sanskaar driving..

Both were poanicking in their heart thinking about ragini..

Although they had hope that she had gone back but they couldn't help but look  all around aa the roads paas by..

.
.
.
.

As soon as they reach MM, laksh gwts pit without even waiting for car to stop.. Sanskaar also follows behinds him hurriedly..

Laksh - Ragini... Ragini..

Maheswari's were shocked to see laksh coming down calling ragini's name frantically..

Laksh - Ragini.. Where are you.. ??

Ap - Laksh ..?? What happened..??

Laksh - Maa.. Ragini.. Ragini.. Where is she..??

Ap (confused) - Ragini.. She had gone out to meet you.. ?? But why are you here.. And sanskaar with you..?? What is going on..??

Sanskaar - Ragini has not returned here..??

Sujata - No.. What happened..?? Where is she..??

Now laksh was panicking full blown..

Laksh - Oh god.. My.. My ragini.. Where is she.. I.. I have to go.. I have to go look for her.... I....

He turns to go out..

Ap - Laksh..??  What is happening.. ?? Where is ragini..?? What happened..?? Why are you so tensed..??