part 3

Thank you guys for ur suppprt..here's the next part....

Next morning laksh woke up way earlier than usual...of course in excitement of meeting ragini nd since he was already awake he decided to attend Pooja....
When he came down everyone was looking at him as if he had grown two heads...
Laksh(feeling conscious)-what??
Ap(still in shock)-tum itni subah uth gaye...kaise?
(U woke up so early...how???)

Laksh-uhm..uh..haa..omi..Omi se Milna h ..wo actually apni job k liye Mumbai shift ho raha h na toh Socha ki ye last days uske saath spend karu..
(Uhmm.uh..yeah..omi..i have to meet Omi..actually he is shifting to Mumbai for his job so I thought to spend these last days together)

Listening this ap gets annoyed nd thinks,"hey bhagwaan ..m chahti hu ki yeh ragini k saath waqt bitaye aur yeh Omi ka peecha nhi chorta..kabhi kabhi toh lagta h kahi Omi ko hi Meri bahu na bana k le aaye..."
(Oh god..I want that he spend some time with ragini nd he just never leaves Omi..sometimes I fear that he will one day bring Omi only as my daughter in law)

DP just shakes his head in annoyance nd says- wo b apne career ko leke serious ho gaya..pata nahi iss nalayak ko kab akal aayegi..
(Even he is serious about his career..don't know when this irresponsible guy will understand)

Laksh feels slightly bad but then ignore his comment like always nd then all of them do the puja..
Earlier he had tried to find her on Facebook nd luckily she was on Facebook...from there he got her college name nd was surprised to find that she studies in same college as he used to do but he didn't know what was the time of her class so he decided to go there early nd try to find her...
When he reached there he found out that there was some cultural programme going on nd all students were in auditorium...
He goes to auditorium but it was  dark nd there were so many people it was impossible to find her..
Laksh(annoyed)-damn it..how will I find her here....I guess I should just message her...

He didn't paid attention to what was going on stage...he turns nd goes towards the door as he was about to go out of door he hears a beautiful tune...he stops there...he was feeling something different listening it...he slowly turns nd gets a wide smile on his face...

he slowly turns nd gets a wide smile on his face

Ragini was performing lost in her music...he was mesmerised both by her nd her music....it was so soothing nd calming...he was never interested in music nd especially classical but he couldn't help but get lost in beautiful tune she was playing...
He looks at her nd there was a beautiful nd soft smile on her face nd there was special glow which told him that how much she loves to play sitar...laksh thought that she looked more beautiful,if it was possible..
He was so lost in her that he didn't realize when her performance finished..he came out of his trance by the loud sound of applause...he realized where he was nd again look towards her nd goes out of auditorium.

After coming out he decided to wait for function to end since he knew she will be busy..after a very long wait that programme finally seems to come to an end nd he sees students coming out...he decided to message her..
Laksh- hey ..its laksh ...I wanted to ask can we meet today??