part 41

Here is the next part.. Hopefully you like it.. Please ignore typos and errors..

Pictures, edits everything belongs to google...

.
.

Pari - are you sure ragini?? Will you be ok alone??

Ragini - it's ok bhabhi.. I will be fine.. Don't worry.. Aap plz befikra rahiye..

Pari -I m so sorry.. Hume iss tarah tumhe akela chod kar jaana pad raha hai..

Ragini - offo.. Aap kyu itna chinta rahi hai.. Hume aadat hai.. It's ok.. Aap aaram se jaiye aur kuch jarurat ho toh hume call kar dena..

Pari - ok take care..

Pari goes and ragini closes the door behind and comes to her room..

She was alone at house.. Men were at office, Ap and sujata had gone to visit some relatives, uttara in college and pari had to go as some relative of her got sick..

She starts reading a magazine to pass her time..

While shuffling pages her gaze went to fashion section where there were pictures of models in Western clothes..

Her gaze went to her wardrobe and she takes a gulp..

Shaking her head she again concentrate on the magazine but after few minutes she again looks at her wardrobe..

Feeling nervous she goes towards it and gets a paper bag out from the corner in the bottom shelf ..

She looks at it and inside there was a simple black dress..

She has done something super silly..one day while shopping she saw this and on a whim brought this..

She herself doesn't know why would she do this.. She doesn't wear these dresses and she felt so stupid after buying this..

But at that time her mind was clouded ..

Laksh likes girl who wear western clothes and modern thinking..

Does he want to see her like that as well?? Maybe he doesn't say but even he had his dreams, his wishes.. He never complains but what about him..??

He cares for her  alot and respect her greatly but he must be disappointed somewhere in his heart..

And this thought was bothering her more than it should..

Unknown to herself she has started feeling somewhat insecure with the thought that she wasn't actually like those that laksh liked..

And muddled with all these thoughts she decide to buy that dress..

It was her stupid decision and dress had been placed in the corner since then..

She looks at the dress and then shaking her head she places the bag again in wardrobe ..

She turns and closes her eyes fiddling with her fingers..

Ragini - No.. I can't do it..

She opens one eye and peak through it, then she opens other eye..

Turning she looks at the bag and bites her lips hesistatingly..

She takes the bag again..

Ragini - it's ok ragini.. Try karne m kya jaata hai.. It's not like I m going to wear it in front of anyone ever.. Iss waqt koi hai bhi nhi..Hum bhi toh dekhe can I ever carry such type of dresses..

She pats her forhead with the bag..

Ragini - I m so silly.. Humaara dimaag kharab ho gaya hai..

Taking a determined breath she goes in the washroom..