part 16

I m really sry guys for being so late but as I already told u,I was busy in my exams...i hope u won't mind this delay...Here's the next part..enjoy...

.
.
.
.
.

Laksh(horrified)-RAGINIIIII

laksh was terrified listening her scream..

Laksh-ragini what happened ...hello ...hello ragini...say something...hello

He was sweating badly with fear..he was totally scared..he checks his phone,the connection was cut..

Laksh-DAMN  IT..

He doesn't wait for a second and start running for baadi...so many bad thoughts were running in his mind..he had no idea what happened to her..he was praying to god for her safety..he can't survive if anything happend to her...not at all..

He catches a cab on the way and tells driver the address..tears were continuously flowing from his eyes..he just wanted to see her safe and sound from his own eyes..

After some 20- 25 minutes he finally reaches baadi..all the way he was desperately praying for her safety..as soon as cab stops,he hurriedly gets out of the cab and without caring for change gives driver a 2000 rs note and runs inside the baadi..he enters the corridor and stops in his tracks seeing a crowd of people gathered there talking among themselves..his heart was thudding rapidly..he looks for ragini here and there but couldn't find her..he with slow steps goes towards a man .. all the people present there looks at him..

Laksh-k...k..kya hua hai?? Ra...Ragini t..thik hai na??
(Wh..what happened?? Is Ra..ragini fine??)

There was no response..that man was looking at him seriously..

Laksh(frustrated)-arey koi kuch bol kyu nhi raha..Maine pucha ragini thik hai na..??Kahan hai wo??
(Why noone is saying anything?? I asked if ragini is fine?? Where is she??)

That man was still silent ..he motions towards gadodia house...laksh also looks at that direction and start walking towards the gadodia's with slow steps and fear in his heart..after taking few steps he suddenly stops in his tracks realizing something..he widens his eyes and with fear turns back and looks towards the ground ..there was blood on the ground...seeing that blood his heart stopped beating..he was freezed there..he with shaking hands points at it..

Laksh-y...yeh...yeh kh..kh..khoon..ye..ye kya..??
(This..this..bl..blood..what ..what..is this??l

He was shivering badly seeing that blood..he was imagining the worst things possible..his eyes were totally red due to crying..

One person-wo yeh ragini..
(That ragini..)

Laksh looks towards that person with shock and by listening ragini's name only he runs towards gadodia house...he enters the house bumping badly with the door but he was not feeling anything at that moment except ragini..he reaches the hall breathing heavily and he gets shocked to see the scene in front of him..he couldnt believe his eyes..tears starts flowing from his eyes rapidly..
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini was feeding someone with her own hands..his face couldn't be seen clearly as that person was looking down.. all family members were present there but laksh didn't notice any of this...he was just staring at ragini with relief as she was fine ...he was continuously thanking almighty under his breath..

Laksh(relieved in a slow voice)- ragini...

All of them look towards him except that unknown man..he with hurry goes to her and cups her cheeks tightly but affectionately..