part 20

Here's the new part..enjoy...

.
.
.
.

Sanskaar was roaming to and fro in his room tensed...

Sanskaar-damn it... yeh kya ho gaya?? how could I be so carless...??ragini ko sach pata chal gaya...isse pehle wo sab ko sach bathaye mujhe usse baat karni hogi..kya karu main...??
(Damn it..what has happened?? how could I be so careless?? Ragini knows the truth now...before she tells everyone,I have to talk to her..what should I do..??)

He remember ragini's face and his own eyes get teary...

Sanskaar- kaisa feel kar rhi hogi wo..??usse lag rha hoga maine usse dhokha diya hai..uski achchayi aur dosti ka fayda uthaaye hai..kya soch rhi hogi wo mere baare me...??
(How she must be feeling..? She must be feeling that I betrayed her..I took advantage of her kindness and her friendship..what she must be thinking about me??)

He was pulling his hair in frustration when he saw laksh coming in the room...he hurriedly wipes his eyes..

Laksh enters the room after attending the call but was surprised to find only sanskaar there..

Laksh-arey bhai..tum akele ho yaha pe..ragini kahan hai??
(Hey bro.. you are alone here..where's ragini??)

Sanskaar(trying not to show his face)- wo..wo..chali gayi...
(She..she had gone)

Laksh(confused)- chali gayi?? Aise achanak se??
(Gone?? Like this Suddenly??)

Sanskaar- haa..haa...wo usse kuch kaam tha toh..toh wo chali gayi...
(Yeah..yeah..she had some work so..so she had to go)

Laksh- ohh..ok

Laksh goes out of his room...

Laksh(in mind) - aise kaise chali gayi, wo bhi mujhe bina bataye...strange...aisa bhi kya kaam ho sakta hai..?? kahi mujhse sach m jyada ghussa toh nhi ho gayi..?? I hope everything is fine..mujhe itna ajeeb kyu lag raha hai??? Call karke dekhta hoon...
(How could she go like this that too without informing me..strange..what must have happened..?? Is she really very angry with me?? I hope everything is fine..why I m feeling so strange?? I'll call and check)

Sanskaar in his room...

Sanskaar- mujhe usko samjhana hoga taaki wo kisi ko sach na bataye..I have to call her...
( I have to make her understand so she won't disclose the truth to anyone..I have to call her)

Meanwhile ragini was in a cab...she was thinking about what happened today...tears were flowing continuously from her eyes...her trance was broken by ringing of the phone..it was an unknown number..she picks it up ...

Ragini- hello

Sanskaar- ragini plz meri baat suno..tum jo samajh rhi ho wo galat hai..dekho tum..
(Ragini plz listen to me..u r thinking wrong..see you)

He was interrupted as call was cut..he looks at the phone screen helplessly and again tries to call her but now it was switched off...

Laksh was trying her number but it was switched off...

Laksh- ajeeb baat hai,phone bhi off aa rha hai...aisa bhi kya ho gaya???
( It's strange,her phone is also switched off..what happened ??)

He was feeling weird but he tries to shrug these thoughts..

Laksh- nhi kuch nhi hua hoga..ho sakta hai battery dead ho gayi ho..haa yahi hua hoga..main kuch jyada hi soch raha hoon..
(No nothing has happened..mayb her battery is dead..yes it's like that only..I m thinking too much)