part 38

Here is the next part.. Plz ignore typos and errors..
.
.
.
.
In the next few days laksh convinces her to forgive gadodias (dadi - dadaji)as well.. Although he didn't wanted to force her but he knew how much guilty and worried they were about her .. Moreover if she had become normal with maheswari's, then it's only right that she do with them as well.. Even ragini was missing gadodias and was guilty about her in different behaviour with them..

They came to visit gadodias which made dadi and dadaji extremely happy.. Shekhar and Sharmishta were happy as well but there was still an awkwardness due to swara's issue..

Dadi hugs her happily..

Dadi - laado.. Kaisi hai tu?? Kitne din ho gaye tujhe dekhe.. Theek hai na.. ??

Ragini - hum bilkul theek hai dadimaa..

Dadi - achcha chal andar aa jaa.. Jamaisaa aap bhi aaiye..

Laksh who was standing behind ragini felt as if his eyes came out of sockets..

Laksh - J..J..Jamaisaa?? ( he looks behind and then points at himself) Aap.. Aap mujhe hi bula rahi hai na?? Pakaa na??

Dadi (still maintaining her smiling expression) - kaisi baatein kar rahe hai aap?? Ab aap jamai hai toh aap ko hi bulaungi na..

Laksh gulps seeing her smiling at him.. He thought in mind, " Itni Izzat ?? "

He enters inside looking as if just any second she will again glare at him murderously..

Ragini shakes her head understanding his thoughts.. She greets dadaji, shekhar and then goes towards shomi..

Ragini - - kaisi hai aap??

Shomi - theek hu.. Tumhe dekh kar bahut achcha laga..

She pats her head and smiles faintly which ragini returns.. Although there were no bad feelings and they were happy to see each other but still there was some awkwardness.. Ragini wanted to ask about swara but couldn't bring herself to say it.. She knew that they were trying to find out about her but haven't succeded yet.. Ragini herself was worried slightly.. After all she was her sister though the bond between them has strained. .Although she had gone on her own but still she is out there all alone, god knows where and how.. But she can't and won't ask for help from maheswari's after whatever she did with them and laksh.. All she can do is pray for her safety..

Later they all gather at dining table to have their lunch..

Dadi - are laksh beta, aur lo na.. Tumne toh abhi tak kuch theek se liya hi nhi..

Laksh looks at his plate which was brimming with food and gulps nervously.

Laksh - nhi.. Yeh bhi bahut hai..

Dadi - are beta sharmai mat.. Tumhaara apna ghar hai..Iss ghar k jamai ho..Aur lo..

Saying that she puts more halwa in his bowl..

Laksh looks at it with wide eyes..

Dadi - kya hua.. Achcha nhi bana.. Dekho agar kuch kami hai toh bejijhak bol dena.. Sharmana mat.. Sabji pasand toh aayi na.. Namak wagerah sab theek hai na..?? Halwa sahi bana hai na.. ??

Laksh looks helplesslybat ragini who was trying hard to control her laughter.. He lean towards her..

Laksh (whispering) - ragini, dadi toh kuch jyada hi sweet ho gayi hai.. Mujhse yeh itna saara khaana aur yeh wali dadi, dono hi hajam nhi ho rahe.. Pehle wali khadoos ( ragini glares at him ).. I.. I mean strict dadi hi theek thi..

Although he had always thought about when he will become her grandson in law, there would be no option for her other than to treat him as "jamai raja" and that he will see how she scares him..even for today he had made many plans to enjoy all the privileges of being a son in law but now that he was facing this sweet dadi, he couldn't help but be nervous..