part 39

Here is the next part.. Enjoy.. Do ignore errors and typos..

.
.

Laksh comes inside the room, ragini was arranging the bed.. She looks at him and smiles widely..

Seeing her beautiful face and serene smile, he felt as if all his tiredness washed away..

Ragini - aap aa gaye?? Aap baithiye hum abhi aapke..

Laksh hold her hand to stop her ..

Laksh - chai, nashta yeh sab baad m.. Mujhe tumse kuch jaruri baat karni hai..

Ragini - kahiye..

Laksh looks at her hesitatingly..

Laksh - uhm.. Actually there is a party..

Ragini - party??

Laksh - haa wo.. Mr mehta jinse humaara collabaration hua hai .. It's his anniversary and also to celebrate the successful deal between us..

Ragini - oh.. That's good??

Laksh - should I.. I mean I should go right??

Ragini - of course laksh.. Isme sochne ki kya baat hai.. It's your deal..Isn't it obvious??

Laksh - no.. Uhmm.. Yeah.. I just wants to know.. I..

Ragini looks at him in confusion..

Ragini - what??

Laksh - will you go with me??

Ragini - hum??

Laksh nods his head nervously..

Laksh - yeah.. I mean I just wanted to ask if you are ok.. I.. You don't need to, if you don't want ..

Ragini - are you trying to convince me to go with you or to reject to go with you..?? Aisa lag raha hai jaise aap chahte hi nhi..

He looks at her shocked..

Laksh - haww..?? Nhi nhi.. (He shakes his head hurriedly) aisa nhi hai.. I was just.. I just didn't want to force you..

Ragini - I m not going..

Laksh looks at her and his face falls slightly but he tries to cover it..

Laksh (in a low voice) - ohh....

He looks down..

Laksh - It's.. It's ok....

Suddenly he felt ragini poking his forhead..

Ragini - laksh.... Aap bhi na.. Ekdum budhu hai..

He looks up in confusion rubbing his forhead and she was shaking her head in exasperation..

She pokes his forhead once again..

Laksh - ouch..

Ragini - Idiot.. Of course I will go with you.. Isme itna hesitate karne ki kya baat hai.. ??

Laksh looks at pouting still rubbing the poked area..

Laksh - I was trying to be considerate.. I don't want you to do anything forcefully or unwillingly even if it's the obvious thing to do.. Just because it's a duty..

Ragini smiles sweetly hearing this and comes near to him.. She pulls his cheek..

Ragini - aww.. You are so sweet..

Laksh - ragini.. Dukh raha hai.. Aaj mere face k peeche pad gayi ho tum..

He says this looking ruefully at her while rubbing his cheek..