35: Announcement (Final)

Jaiiy pov

I walked into my bedroom layin down. Jamie came in turnin off the light sliddin in beside me.

I wrapped my arm around her but she removed it. "Babe wats wrong?" I asked.

She turned around lookin at me "wat does Becca have that i dont?" She asked.

"Wat are u talkin about?" "I seen how u two act, is she better in bed than me huh?" Her voice cracked.

"Hey i never did anything wit ur cousin, shes been messin wit me sense James birthday party" i explained.

"Why didnt u tell me?" "I didnt want to cause u any stress, im srry baby" i whipped off her face as good as i could sense it was too dark.

She burried her face in my neck as i held her.

......

Jay pov

I held Tashe hand as we walked into the restaurant. T had on a long classy white dress while i had on a lil white tux.

This was a very classy restaurant so u know we had to dress to impress. Tashe led us to where her parents were.

Her father stood up giving his daughter and hug and so did her mother.

I shook her fathers hand with a tight grip and shook her mother hand also. We all sat down and her father started off first.

"How old are u?" He asked "27" i answered. "Do u do drugs?"

"I used to but i stopped" i said. "And why is that?"

"Because i met Tashe" i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"In prison?" Her mother spoke up. "Yes ma'am" i said.

They continued to ask me questions.

"Do u want any children?" Mrs. Whitney asked. "Yes ma'am" i smiled.

"Wat about marriage" Mr. Whitney asked. Tashe cleared her throat "actually theres something i wanted to tell u guys"

Both of her parents attention was on her. "Jay proposed this morning" she smiled.

"Thats great" her mother said brightly. Her father stood up holdin out his hand.

"Welcome to the family" i shook his hand wit a big ass smile on my face.

Me and Mr. Whitney split the bill and we all said goodbye.

Tashe sighed as she walked into the house takin off her heels. "My feet is killin me" she whined.

I picked her up bridal style walkin up stairs. I layed her on the bed walkin into the bathroom filling up a hot bath.

I took off my clothes leavin on my sports bra and boxers.

I walked back into the room sliddin T dress off also wit her panties. I picked her up again puttin her into the tub.

She threw her head back lettin out a deep breath. I got her rag washin her body as she relaxed.

When i was finished wit that i layed her naked body back on the bed as she smiled at me.

I grabbed the lotion sittin on the end of the bed. I started to rub her feet as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

I worked my way up massagin her whole body. She turned her body over.

I sat on the bed workin on her shoulders first. She moaned as i kissed her neck.

"Feels good?" I asked. She nodded lettin out another moan as i moved down to her lower back.

My hands moved smoothly over her butt. I massaged all the way down to her ankles.

I put the stuff back gettin into the shower. When i got out i got in bed beside Tashe to see she was sleep.

I kissed the side of her head. I wrapped my arms around her fallin asleep.

(3 years later)

Jaiiy pov

James is now 10 me and Jamie are still goin strong. Fights here and dere but we gud.

Jay and T broke up and Jay is back wit Chris but I'll let her explain

Jay pov

Dick head me and T are still goin strong and so are Christina and her wife.

Me and Tashe are now married. Well we've been married for 2 years now wit an 1 Year old daughter.

We didn't wanna adopt so we went to a sperm bank. Her name is Tanisha she is my little Angel.

T is the best mother and I'm glad I met baby gurl she brightens my day. Just by wakin up next to her finally knowin she da person imma spend the rest of my life wit.

But life is still hard but we work through it but this is da end sorry guys.

We love y'all support and thx for hangin wit us this long. PEACE.

---

How did u like da story ?

Comment and Vote Pls

×Makayla×