1: New Start

7 years later

Jay pov

???: fuck daddy!!

one of my random hoes in my bed screamed as i hit it from the back. minutes later she creamed all over my strap.

i pulled out layin down. she put her head on my chest but i pushed her away. "bye" i said bluntly.

she sucked her teeth gettin up and puttin on her clothes. i lit a blunt and smoked it.

after three blunts i got out of bed and got in the shower. i put on

|| adida sweater (white and black)

adida pants (black and white)

white adidas ||

i finally cut my hair its alittle shorter then Jaiiys. i put my snapback on and left out the house.

let me give yall a lil update. as u can see im a player now. i aint wit dat commited relationship shit no more.

Jaiiy and Jamie are married now. Jaiiy proposed at graduation and they got married two years later April 17, 2016.

i heard police sirens behind me until it stopped. "ay" i heard a male voice.

i hope they wasnt talkin to me "white and black sweater" they called out now i know they were talkin to me.

i turned around keepin my head down cause i knew my eyes were still red from the kush.

"yea?" i asked. "head up" the man said. when he saw my eyes he started pattin me down findin two bags of kush in my pants.

i cursed under my breath. he put the hand cuffs on me puttin me in the back of the cop car.

when we got to the station i tried to call Jaiiy but she didnt pick up. Im fucked.

.......

so 2 weeks has passed by and im in jail. the judge said i was guilty.

Jaiiy had gottin me a lawyer but we still lost.

"2 years in prison" the judge said dismissin the court room.

"Williams this is ur sell" the officer said pushin me in closin the gate. i sat the stuff they gave me on the top bunk.

"u got the bottom" a femineme voice said behind me. i turned around to see a caramel girl looks no older then 25.

she had long dark brown hair wit dark brown eyes. she looked gud in orange if u ask me.

i had on khaki sense i was new so i know she was here longer. i grabbed my things puttin them on the bottom.

"so wats ur name?" she asked as she got on her bunk.

"Jay...u?" i asked. "Tashe" she answered and i nodded.

"all lights goin out" the officer yelled hours later. me and T is wat i call her got to know eachother a little.

she is straight and came to jail by sellin dope. we got in our bunks and went to sleep.

---

So welcome to Book 2 of Jay and Jaiiy.

I wasn't about to leave y'all hanging like y'all thought in the last chapter of Book 1.

How is it so far?

There will be drama and twisted parts that u will read but I hope u guys like dis book as u liked the last one.

The people Dats been wit me and supporting me sense day one wit my book "Never Knew What I Had Until I Met U" WASSUP!! thx for sticking wit me for this long I love u guys.

×Makayla×