25: Package

Jay pov

I woke up to my phone ringin. I reached over gettin it and answerin before it wakes T sense her head still hurts.

Me: hello

???: yo Jay

Me: Rob??? Where the fuck u been bruh?

We havnt seen Rob in atleast 3 years. She got caught up wit all her gangbangin.

She still wit dat girl from the movies. They got married and now have 2 twins.

A boy and a girl. They are both to cute little kids their at least 8 now. Ryan and Leslie.

They were adopted.

Rob: look dont worry about dat rite now, i need ur help

Me: wit wat man?

Rob: i need u to drop off a package

Me: if dis have to do wit dat drug dealin shit im not in dat shit nomore and i aint startin over i got someone special in my life, im not bout to put our lifes at risk

Rob: come on Jay if i dont get dis package sent they goin kill my family

Me: then why cant u just do it?

Rob: Lanar got me on lock down bro she dont want me doin dis again and she doesnt listen when i tell her, her life is a risk.

Me: ard man when do i have to drop the package off?

Rob: tonite at 11

Me: ard send me the address

Rob: ard thx man

Me: and bring ur ass around the way more often me and Jaiiy miss ur ugly ass

Rob: i miss yall lil asses to and i will i promise

I hung up. I got the text a minute later of the address. I turned lookin at Tashe.

I almost jumped out the damn bed when i saw her lookin at me wit her arms crossed. She looked mad. Shit.

"I-" "u not goin" she said cuttin me off. "But i have to if i dont dey goin take her family" i said.

She stared at me hard. "Wat time u gotta drop it off?" She asked.

"11" "its now 10:02" she said. I got up puttin on all black. I tied up my shoes and put on my black beanie.

Tashe followed me towards the door.

I pecked her lips. "Be safe" she said. "I will" i said. I got in my truck.

"Love you" "love you too" i said and pulled off. I drove over to Rob house. I gave her some dap as she opened the door.

She handed me the packet. "Be safe lil bruh" she said as i got in the car.

........

I pulled up to the address that Rob gave me. It was a trap house. I got out walkin towards the door.

I knocked and sat the package on the ground. I jogged back to my car hoppin in and drivin off. I aint bout to put my life at risk.

I turned up my music and Old English by Yung Thug. I listened to that drivin home.

I called Rob tellin her i dropped it off. I looked at the time and saw it was 11:57.

I walked into the house. All the lights were off. I walked in the room and saw Tashe hugged up to my pillow.

I walked over to her kneelin down. I moved some of her hair from her face to see tear stains on her cheeks.

I kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and they were blood shot red.

"Go bck to sleep" i whispered. She closed her eyes. I took off my clothes and got in bed.

I wrapped arms around her. She turned around puttin her head in the crook of my neck.

---

85 Votes + 15 Comments = New Update

×Makayla×