3: Free

Jay pov

"williams grab ur things ur free to go" the officer said. i got out of my bunk.

i folded my things. T got out her bunk pushin me up against the wall. her lips connected with mine.

i grabbed her lower waist pullin her closer. as our tounges fought for dominence the officer waitin for me blew his whistle.

"come on williams" " ard Ken" i sighed. i looked at T "ill be here to pick u up ard" i said she nodded.

i walked out. Ken gave me my clothes to change into. when i was done i followed him out.

when i got outside i dapped up Ken and got in the car wit Jaiiy.

after stayin in jail for a year i met Ken one of the officers. months later we became bestfriends. hes a cool dude.

...

Jaiiy pulled up to my house. i gave her a hug and she gave me the key to the house and the keys to my truck.

"ill see u later sis" i said. "ard pull up later" she said handin me my phone i nodded. she drove off and i went in the house.

my phone started to ring. i answered it and somebody was callin from the big house. i accepted it.

"hello" i answered.

"hey" i heard Tashe voice which made me smile.

"i thought u werent goin to use my number" i said sittin on the couch.

"now why would i do that plus i missed u" she said.

"i miss u too just one week" i said.

"yea i cant wait but listen i gotta go my time is up" she said sadly.

"ok see ya later" i said.

we both hung up. i sighed standin up. i went and got in da shower. after that i drove to the mall.

i looked around to see new stores. i bought some clothes and shoes for me and Tashe.

i figured she wont have anything when shes out.

when i was done wit everything i went back home hangin everything up. my clothes on one side and Tashes on the other side.

....

i pulled up into Jaiiy driveway. i knocked on the door.

the door opened to reveal Christina

i just stood there starin at my first love as she smiled at me.

i felt her arms wrap around me but i just stood there. every memory flashed through my head next thing i know i blacked out.

---

Comment!!!! Don't leave dis chapter all dry

×Makayla×