16: Meetin Someone New

Jay pov

When i pulled up to the house i looked in the back to see she was sleep.

I got out grabbin the bag puttin it around me. I picked Tashe up carryin her into the house.

I layed her on the bed. I went and got in the shower. As i was washin myself up i felt arms wrap around my waist.

I turned around to see a naked, wet T. "I thought u were sleep" i said wrappin my arms around her.

"I though-" she cut her self off wit a moan. I slide my tounge in her mouth as i rubbed her between her legs.

She kissed back tanglin her fingers in my wet hair. We made out for 10min until i pulled away.

"I want u to take it" she said out of breath while we stood there as the water ran down our bodies.

"Take wat?" I asked lookin down at her confused. "My virginity" she said.

"Are u sure?" I asked she nodded. "Not tonite doe i want u to take some time to think about it" i added.

We washed up and got out dryin ourselfs off. We got straight in the bed not feelin like puttin on any clothes.

.......

2 months later

"Awww look at dat one" Tashe said pointin at the Yorkshire Terrier. "You want it" i asked lookin at her.

"If ur payin for it no, i dont like u spendin money on me" she said and i nodded.

We were just walkin around the mall not buyin anything. Tashe looked at her phone.

"I gotta get to work before i be late Babe" she looked up at me. I pecked her lips.

"Love you" i said. "Love u too baby" she smiled walkin away. We both work at the mall.

She works at Forever 21 while i work at Lids. I still got an hour before my shift start.

I just walked around on my phone. I didnt see were i was goin until i bumped into somebody.

"My bad" i said lookin up to meet some beautiful ass eyes. "No it was my fault" she said.

Damn and that smile. She was brown skin. She had her hair in a bun. She was sexy.

"Im Nicky" she held out her hand. I shook it "Jay" i said.

"Well i gotta go nice meetin u Nicky" i said when Tashe popped into my mind. "Wait can i have ur number?" She asked.

No Jay dont give it to her u already got rid of drama why add more?

"Yea sure" she handed me her phone and i put my number in her phone and walked away.

Wat did i just do????

---

85 votes + 15 comments = New Update

Comment wat u think or should happen next

And thx for the love you guys

×Makayla×