18: I Love My Life

(Same day earlier)

Jaiiy pov

"Oooo can we get on dat one?" James ask pointin at the scooby-doo ride. It was a two people sittin seat so i let James and Jamie go.

As they got on some dudes stood close to me. "Damn bruh look at the brown head gurl strappin dat lil boy in"

"Yea she fine as fuck i hope dat aint her child" the other one said. "Imma get dat number watch" the first one said.

"I bet 20 u wont" "ard bet" they dapped eachother up.

When the ride was over the dude walked over to jamie but she walked pass him peckin my lips.

I picked up James and wrapped my other arm around Jamie waist as we walked.

I looked back to see the guy wit his mouth wide open and the other dude laughin at him.

.....

"Go upstairs James ill be up in a little bit" i said and he ran upststairs. I sat on the couch pullin Jamie wit me.

"Why did u do that?" She said layin her head on my shoulder. "Wat?" I asked.

"At six flags wit them two guys" she said. "U da one dat kissed me" i chuckled. "No comment" she chuckled.

She rubbed her hand up my shirt. "Do u have any crazy exes?" She asked randomly.

"No, do u?" I asked. She turned pink. Yas 26 year old Jamie still blushes.

"U are my first everything" she said. "Really?" I asked lookin at her and she nodded. "And i hope me last" she whispered.

"Im not goin anywhere now go put James in the tub" i said smilin. "No its ur turn" she said pokin my stomach.

"Ard u aint gettin ur present tonite" i said bout to stand up but she pulled me back down.

"Do i have to be quiet durin this present?" She asked. "Maybe" i smiled.

She pecked my lips gettin up goin up stairs. I layed on da couch watchin tv.

I love my life

---

85 Votes + 16 Comments = New Update

×Makayla×