22: Jamie B-Day

Jamie at da top

Jaiiy pov

So its Jamies birthday and i suprised my baby wit breakfeast in bed.

"Wake ur fine ass up!!!" I yelled. She opened her eyes lookin at me. She smiled sittin up.

"Happy Birthday beautiful" i pecked her lips.

"Thanks baby this looks great" she said as i sat the food on her lap. "So wat u wanna do today?" I asked as i layed beside her.

"I just wanna stay in bed wit u" she said grabbin my hand.

"Awww bae that sweet but no we gotta go out tonite" i said. She stuffed her mouth wit eggs mufflin a 'fine'.

"I promise babe it will be fun ur turnin 27" i said kissin her cheek.

"Wat about James?" She asked. "Cant he stay wit ur parents?" I said. She nodded. "We need to visit them more they only seen James twice" she said.

"Ik" i said layin my head back on the headboard. "So wat r we doin?" She asked.

"Me, u, Jay, and Tashe are goin to da club" "that new LGBT club?" She asked and i nodded.

She finished her breakfeast and i took the board goin downstairs washin the dishes.

James came down rubbin his eyes. "Goodmornin mom" he yawned. "Goodmornin did u do ur mornin routine?"

He nodded sittin in his chair. I took his food out the microwave and gave it to him with his favorite little fork.

I sat across from him. "Do u wanna go over grandma and grandad house today?"

He nodded smilin eatin his food. When he was done we walked to his room. I started his bath.

I tied his hair up before he got in. He washed his self as i packed up some of his clothes.

When he called me back in i dried him off and he lotioned his self up.

"Mom can i get my hair cut?" He asked as i buttoned up his shirt. "Why u dont like ur long hair?" I asked him.

He shook his head no. "Lets go ask ur mommy first" i said he nodded takin my hand.

We walked into our room but she was in the shower. "Go downstairs while i talk to mommy" i said.

He nodded walkin out my room closin the door. I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat.

"Jamie" i said. "Hmm?" "James wanna get his hair cut"

She stepped out the shower wrappin the towel around her. "Why?" She asked. I shrugged.

"He said he didnt want all that hair anymore" i answered. "U goin take him?" She asked.

"Yea next week i need mines cut to" i said followin her out the bathroom as she pulled stuff out the draw.

"Yea u do" she said. "Wats that suppose to mean?" I said helpin her clippin the back of her bra.

She didnt answer i turned her around pushin her up against the dresser holdin her waist "wat u tryna go? Wat if i wanted to grow my hair out like Jays used to be" I asked lookin at her.

"I like u wit ur short hair" she said runnin her fingers through my hair. "Why?" I asked.

"Cause....it makes u look sexy" she said turnin pink. I smiled "a grown ass women still blushin" i teased.

"Shut up" she pushed me away. I chuckled peckin her lips. "Go get in the shower u stink" she said.

"Oh really u wasnt sayin dat earlier" i said walkin towards the bathroom. She stuck out her tounge and i closed the bathroom door gettin in the shower.

---

90 Votes + 20 Comments = New Update

×Makayla×