10: $3,500

Jay pov

so it had been 3 days sense Tashe left. ive been lookin for her and still is. i put up pictures yesturday.

i was sittin on my couch. it was now 4am. my phone started to ring so I answered it.

"hello" i said.

"hi is this Jay Williams?" the lady on the other line ask.

"yes this is her" i said

"ive found that girl u were lookin for.......Tashe Whitney, is that right?" she asked makin me hop up.

"yes thats correct where did u find her?" i asked quickly

"1234 gingerbread lane" she said. i said thank u and hung up runnin out the house.

i drove to the location. the place looked abandoned. i rushed in to only smell sex I scrunched up my nose.

i looked through the room only seein men ontop of all different kinds of girls.

i looked through all the rooms but didnt find her. i felt a hand on my shoulder.

i turned around seeing a big man wit a cigare between his lips.

"ur hear to buy?" he asked. "yea" i said. he looked me up and down then gestured his hand for me to follow him.

i hope Tashe hasnt been touched. we walked into this little room. i sat in this chair as the man closed the door.

there was a big glass in front of me (Like Taken 1 The Movie). a brown head girl walked in.

she was light skin blue eyes and was naked but had a cover coverin herself. there were 2 other people in the next rooms hittin the botton to buy the girl.

random girls kept walkin in until i seen Tashe walk in. i know she couldnt see me which was good.

i hit the botton and the bid went to $500 but one person was tryin to get her too.

$1,000

$1,500

$2,000

$2,500

$3,000

$3,500

i was hoppin he wasnt bout to hit dat botton. 1...2...3 and she was mine. the door opened and the same man came in.

i walked out and gave him the money that was in my wallet luckely i had it.

they had a bag over her head. i grabbed her arm puttin her in the back seat.

when i got home i sat her on the couch. she looked scared alittle she was shakin. she had on some jeans and still my shirt.

i sat in front of her on the table takin the thing off her head.

"wat the fuck is wrong wit u?" i asked as she looked at me suprised.

"i...um" she looked around. "u had me worried about u these past 3 days lookin for u and everything" i said gettin mad.

"how did u find me?" she asked still not lookin at me.

"i posted flyers of u out dere and a lady called me and told me where she seen u at, im actually glad i found u cause if i didnt i probably went back to how i was before i even met u, drinkin, smokin, sellin drugs, havin sex wit random girls den kickin dem out, i spent $3,500 dollors on u just to have u back in my life" i said now i was standin up.

"im srry and ill pay u bck" she said. "srry aint goin fix shit and u aint gotta pay me back a damn penny, u know wat just go take a shower u know were everything at" i said.

she went upstairs. i went up a couple of minutes later. i took a shower puttin on my underclothes layin in bed.

half way asleep i feel lips kiss my cheek. i opened my eyes to see T. "im srry" she said again.

she kissed my lips and i kissed her back. she grabbed the side of my face pullin me closer stickin her tounge in my mouth.

after swappin saliva for about 5min. i pulled back. i wrapped my arms around her as her head went onto my chest as we both fell asleep.

---

Feedback wat y'all think about Tashe?

75 votes + 15 comments = New Update

×Makayla×