4: Blue Eyes

Jaiiy pov

i rubbed my hands up Jamies shirt as our tounges fought for dominance. she moaned quietly.

i started to kiss down her neck but there was a knock at the door. Jamie groaned pushin me off gettin the door.

i sighed layin on the couch. i heard screamin makin me jump up. i ran to the door only to see Jamie huggin a brown headed girl.

i cleared my throat. they both backed away and my eyes connected wit light blue ones.

"Christina" i breathed out. wow she looked older. she held out her arms givin me a hug and i hugged back.

"ok ok" Jamie said pullin Chris to the couch. "so wat happened" she asked.

Christina sighed.

Flashback

Christina pov

i walked inside of my house when the cops dropped me off.

i know my eyes were red from cryin. i didnt know wat was goin to happen to her i just hope shes safe.

my father was carryin boxes to the car. i ran upstairs to my room. openin my door all i saw was my mother standin there. my room was completely empty.

my mother held out her hand. "phone" she said. i sighed handing her my phone.

she walked out. i looked around my room as tears started to run down my face again.

"Christina lets go" my father yelled. i walked down stairs. my life is about to be hell.

we got in the truck. dad pulled off as i stared at the now empty house. that one thing ran through my head.

how is Jay goin to react?

Flashback Over

i whipped my face. "so wats happened now in ur life" Jamie asked.

"parents r dead they died in the war wit their enemies, so now i am free from them, but enough about me wat about Jay?" i asked.

they both got quiet which worried me. "umm Jay just got out of prison" Jaiiy said.

"but shes ok right?" i asked lookin at both of them. they both nodded. i sighed in relief.

"why didnt u try to connect wit us or Jay?" Jamie asked. "i didnt have no phone and my parents blocked out my mind connection so i couldnt connect to anybody" i explained and they nodded.

there was a knock at the door. "ill get it" i said gettin up. i opened the door to see Jay and wow she looked good.

i smiled as she just stood there starrin at me. i wrapped my arms around her.

only for her to pass out.

---

Comment wat u want or think will happen

×Makayla×