13: Say My Name

Jay pov

"yo bae- i mean Tashe" i corrected myself. she was washin the dishes.

i put my hands on her small waist makin them go up to her arms to her hands holdin the dish she was now washin.

i kissed up her neck to her ear nibblin on it hearin alittle moan. i smiled.

no we are not official and we never did anything. we agreed to take one step at a time.

"wat Jay?" she said puttin the back of her head on my chest. "let me finish the dishes u have done enough" i said.

she shook her head "no i got it" she said. "come on T u cook and clean i wanna help too" i said.

"maybe next time" she said. "maybe?" i asked i shook my head pickin her up.

"Jay!" she said loudly. "sshhh girl James still sleep" i said walkin to our room.

yas our room. "put me down Jay" she said. i threw her on the bed. she tried to get up but i pend her down holdin her wrist above her head.

"move Jay" she said. "u like sayin my name dont u? i wanna see if u can say it another way" i smirk.

she tried to not smile but failed. i kissed her lips and she kissed back. i kissed down her neck.

"u gotta say it" i said. i grabbed her thighs grindin on her as i sucked on her neck.

"no" she said out of breath. i nibbled on her ear which was her weak spot. she sucked in a deep breath.

"Jay" she moaned out. my stomach turned in a good way. "now was that hard?" i asked wit a smirk.

"shutup" she pushed me to the side gettin up. i grabbed her makin her land back on top.

"where u goin?" i asked. "to finish the dishes" she said.

"no ur not i said im doin it" i said flippin us back over gettin up. "u stay up here watch tv ill finish wat u started" i said walkin out the door.

......

when i finished the dishes James came runnin down the steps towards me. i picked him up sittin him on the counter.

"did u brush ur teeth and wash ur face?" i asked him and he nodded

"watchu want for breakfeast?" i asked. "ooo u got fruity pebbles?" he asked.

"of course" i smiled gettin the cereal out and makin him a bowl. i sat it down as he began to eat.

i walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Tashe came down sittin beside me. i wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

she layed her head on my shoulder. James plopped on my lap. i really want a family.

"so wat yall wanna do today?" i asked the both of them. "mall" James said smilin. i looked at Tashe and she nodded.

we all got up gettin ready for the mall.

---

Family?

80 votes + 15 comments = New Update

×Makayla×