34: Dinner

Becca at da top

Jaiiy pov

My phone buzzed and i picked it up. I was at work so i had to hurry and check it.

I thought it was Jamie but i was wrong. It was Becca (Jamie Cousin).

I opened the text and my heart beated faster as i looked at the message.

It was a naked pic of her, she was touchin herself. The message said "come to my place and finish me off im soaked"

I shook my head and deleted the message goin back to work.

....

I was so tired as i drove home from work. It was around 8.

I walked through the front door and smelt food cookin. I walked into the kitchen wrappin my arms around my wife waist.

"watchu cookin?" I asked her as i kissed her shoulder. "Fried chicken, mash potatos, mac and cheese, and corn bread" she answered.

"Aw that sounds so gud....but i know wats better" i said kissin her neck.

She giggled pushin me away. "Stop Jaiiy go take a shower, dinner is almost ready" "so now i stink?" I asked.

"No just go take one u usually do it" "mmhmm" i backed away from her hittin her butt hearin her squal.

I walked into the livin room and stopped in my tracks as my smile fell.

"Hey boo" Becca said starrin at me wit lust in her eyes. "U didnt reply to my message" she smirked.

"Wat r u doin here?" I asked "I came to have dinner wit my cousin and her sexy ass wife"

I just glared at her and walked away goin into my room gettin into the shower.

I was gettin stressed over dis girl. Its been happenin for 3 weeks now. I put on some sweats and a tank top.

I walked out my room and heard little feet. I turned around and saw James runnin towards me.

I smiled pickin him up as he ran into my arms. "I missed u mom" he said resting his head on my shoulder as i walked down stairs.

"I missed u too lil man, go help mommy set up the table" i put him down and he ran into the kitchen.

I sat on the couch lookin at the tv. I felt Becca starrin at me. "Can u stop starrin at me?" I asked.

She only smiled. I felt he hand touch my thigh. I pushed her hand glarin at her.

"Dont fuckin touch me" i said through gritted teeth. She bit her bottom lip.

"U dont understand how sexy u look when ur mad" she said lookin me up and down. I felt her hand rub my thigh.

"Dinner is ready!" I jumped up when i heard Jamies voice. I turned and she was standin right there given me an confused face as she looked between us two.

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. We got our plates and started to eat.

Jamie sat on one side of me while Becca sat on the other side of me. I tookca bite of my chicken.

Her hand came in contact wit my knee makin me jump alittle. I didnt look cause i knew Jamie was lookin at me.

---

×Makayla×