33: The Big Question

2 months later

Jay pov

"Jay stop playin" Tashe yelled tryin to knock my controller out my hand.

"U stop cheatin den" i said. Movin away from her as I reloaded my gun. "Oh shit"

"Ayyyy!!! Give me my $20" she said excited dancing around as she killed me in Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

When she turned around she had her hands over her mouth frozin.

"Jay wat are u doin?" She whispered.

"Tashe we known eachother for three years now and i know we only been together for a year but i thin- no i know ur the one i wanna spend the rest of my life with, i love u wit all my heart and i wanna take this relationship to another level, and thats askin for ur hand in marriage......Tashe Whitney will u marry me?" I was so nervous that i bit my bottom lip.

She nodded as tears ran down her face. I smiled standin sliddin the ring onto her finger.

She took a deep breath lookin at the ring. "I know its not much but-" she cut me off. "No its perfect" she smiled up at me.

I grabbed her face kissin her deeply. She kissed back immediatly. I pulled back restin my head on hers.

"I love u so much" i breathed out. "I love u too Jay" she smiled peckin my lips.

"But guess wat" she said. "Wat?" I asked. "I kinda made reservations at a restaurant for u to meet my parents Friday night" she bit her lip lookin at me.

"Thats perfect, and we can tell them the news, well only if u want to" i said quickly.

"i want to tell them" she giggled at me. She pushed me away walkin upstairs as she took her hair out of the bun she had it in.

I knew wat that ment. I turned off the game joggin upstairs. I walked into our room to see her layin in the bed wit her red set of victoria secret on.

I crawled ontop of her kissin her lips. She moaned as i kissed down her neck to her weak spot.

She pulled my hair makin me groan knowin thats my weak spot. My hand found her waist as my other hand helped me from falling.

She pulled off my shirt kissin my lips. Her cold hands rubbed my bare stomach.

Her legs wrapped around my waist makin me press myself onto her woman hood.

She moaned as i rocked my hips. I kissed down her chest. She arched her back for me to unclip her bra and thats wat i did.

My hand found its way into her panties as i licked her breasts.

She moaned repeatedly as my thumb rubbed her clit. My hand ran across her other lips as i kissed down her stomach.

I took my hand out to see her juices all over it. I licked my fingers then pulled down her panties.

A puddle of her juices hit the bed. I held her legs open as i flicked my tongue repeadetly over her clit.

She tried to close her legs as she moaned but i kept them open. I slid my tongue in her.

Her body jolt to the side as my vibratin tongue ring shook inside of her. It was her idea to get it and i agreed.

She screamed out in pleasure as i curled my tongue inside of her hittin her G-Spot.

She held my head pushin it in more as she screamed one last time makin all her juices flow into my mouth.

I swear i almost drowned. I cleaned her up layin beside her tryin to catch my breath.

I took off the rest off my clothes pullin her closer to me.

I told yall she was goin be Ms. Tashe Williams soon.

---

95 Votes + 20 Comments = New Update

×Makayla×