30: Divorce?

Jaiiy pov

I pulled Jamie into my old room. We sat on the bed. I held her hands as tears started to fall out her eyes.

I quickly whipped her tears. "Baby stop cryin" i said softly but the tears kept comin.

"Why are u cheatin on me?" She asked. My heart fell into my stomach. I frowned shakin my head "i never cheated on u and im never plannin on to" i said interwining our fingers together.

"We have been together for 9 strong years i will never mess that up i love you and only u" i said lookin her in her eyes.

"Im glad i didnt sign dem divorce papers" she mumbled. That made me jump up "wat!" I yelled.

"U were goin to end our marriage" now it was my turn to let my tears run down my face.

"I thought u were cheatin!" She yelled. "But u didnt come to me to talk!" I yelled back.

"I fuckin did u never wanted to listen!" I looked straight at her feeling guilty. She was right "im srry" i sat on the bed.

"Now tell me y u have been so distant" she asked. "A dream" she looked at me confused.

"A dream" she said i nodded. She asked me about it and i told her them. All of them.

"So thats why u have been so jumpy around me" i nodded " wat if it really happens? What if its tru? Wat if-" she grabbed my face makin me look in her eyes.

"I will never hurt u any kind of way and i wont let nobody hurt u or James either" she said. "I love you" i kissed her. She kissed back.

Minutes later she pulled back peckin my lips twice "i love you too baby" i smiled.

"are u still signin them divorce papers?" She thought for moment "maybe tomorrow" she smirked.

"I wish u would" i smiled layin her on the bed gettin ontop. I kissed her lips and she kissed back.

I swear her lips are addicting. I pulled back standing up while pullin her up wit me.

We walked down stairs to see nobody was down there. Jamie was just as confused as i was.

I pulled out my phone callin Jay she answered on the second ring.

Jay: Hello

Me: where yall at?

I heard gigglin in the background.

Jay: at Chipotle

Me: oh ok make sure u get me a burrito and Jamie an Bowl

Jay: nah nigga

Me: ay watch ur language around my son

Jay: ard ard ill get yall somethin too but u owe me

Me: yea yea ill pay u back when u get here

I hung up before she can respond. We were now on the couch watchin tv.

I licked Jamie earlobe kissin her neck. She moaned quietly "let me show u how much i love you" i whispered in her ear.

"No not while we here" she said. "But when we get home we wont be able to do anything u act like we never did anything up in my old room" she blushed.

She was quiet for a minute "just a quickie we have 45min before they get here and we will have time to clean up" i said wit a smirk.

She jumped up runnin upstairs. I followed right behind. As soon as we stepped in the room we were both layed on the bed making out.

---

90 Votes + 15 Comments = New Update

×Makayla×