8: The Truth Isnt Always Good

Jay pov

i woke up to the smell of food. i looked to my side and i didnt see Tashe.

i got up goin to brush my teeth and wash my face.

i walked down stairs to see Tashe cookin in one of my t shirts which is hella big on her. My 5'9 to her 5'4.

i wrapped my arms around her waist kissin her cheek. "goodmornin" i said restin my chin on her shoulder.

"mornin" she smiled. "watchu makin beautiful?" i asked makin her turn light pink.

"pancakes eggs and sausage" she answered. "i hope u know how to cook dont be burnin my house down" i said.

"shutup" she giggled pushin my off her wit her ass. i squeezed her ass makin her jump.

"Jay" she tried to say in a serious voice but didnt work out. i laughed while she put the food on plates.

she handed me a plate and we sat down. i started eatin. "do u like it?" T asked.

"love it, thank you" i said and she smiled. i knew i had to tell her right now.

"Tashe i have to tell u somethin" i said puttin down my fork. "wat is it?" she asked lookin curious.

i scratched the back of my neck. "u remember Christina right?" i asked. she nodded lookin alittle mad.

"well like 4 days ago when me and u got off the phone we kinda had sex" i said lookin her in her eyes.

she sat there wit a straight face. she started to eat again. "T say something" i said lookin at her.

she shrugged "its nuffin to say i aint ur gurl we never made it official so wats the point" she put her dish in the sink and walked upstairs.

i ran my hands over my face after puttin my dishes in the sink. i walked upstairs walkin to Tashe room.

i knocked on it but didnt hear anything. "Tashe im srry i didnt mean for any of it to happen" i said but got no answer.

i opened the door to see it was empty. the window was wide open. i looked out of it and i didnt see her.

"fuck!" i punched the wall.

---

×Makayla×