Smoke starts to surround me, making everybody in the room unable to see. "If it's a fight you all want..." The smoke disappears to reveal me in my real form. "Then this'll be a fight to the death." I spill out every last ounce of my blood lust, making the room turn (f/c).

I pick up one of my Nen wheels and throw it at them. I make the speed go faster, making it go through at least ten heads, killing them instantly. I put some Ko into my fists and run towards the others. Punching them, making them explode, covering me in blood.

After I killed them all, a door opens, signaling me to continue on with the phase

After I killed them all, a door opens, signaling me to continue on with the phase. I just decided to complete this phase in my normal form for now to make this easier. Just until I reach the bottom.

~a few hours later~

After I went through about, 4-5 room, I've finally reached the bottom of the tower. I turned back into my small size and skated through the final door. "Second to pass the third phase. (Y/N), number #304. Time elapsed, 7 hours, 16 minutes."

I heard chuckling and look to see Hisoka sitting against the wall, a few feet away. "(Y/N), huh~? Such a pretty name for a pretty doll~" I scoff and sat down against the wall. I pull a piece of bungee gum out from my pocket.

"Is that what I think it is~?" Hisoka walks towards me and sits down next to me. "Yeah, it's bungee gum." I said plainly and pop a piece in my mouth. "Want some.?" He smiles as I toss him a piece. "This was my favorite candy when I was your age."

(in case you forgot, (Y/N) is 22, but Hisoka doesn't know that yet;)

He smiles and pets my head again. But I wasn't mad at him this time. "For someone with a lot of strength and intelligence, you really are dense." I continue to chew on my gum. "What do you mean I'm dense?"

He asks as he looks down at me with a serious expression. "That's for you to find out." I blow a bubble and pop it. He makes a hmph sound and pulls out a stack of cards. "Cards~?" He asks, turning back into his creepy personality.

"Sure." I shift my position and we start to play a game.

~few hours later~

After playing multiple times, I just couldn't beat him. I could tell he was enjoying my reaction everytime I lost. "I swear to god you're cheating." I pout and slam my cards down. "I don't know what you're talking about~"

He chuckles and gives me a fake smile. I angrily sigh and look away. A door from across the room opens to reveal Gittarackur. "Gittarackur, applicant 301, is the third to pass. Time elapsed, 12 hours and 2 minutes."

He looked at us and chuckled. "I had a feeling you would already be here, Hisoka." He walks over to join us. "Didn't expect you to make second." He says to me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I look at him with anger in my eyes.

"Yes~ How did you make it here in such a short amount of time~?" Hisoka asks as they are both sitting in front of me. I smile at them and look down at my skates. "I had a little help." I take off one of my wheels, which were already covered in powerful, dark aura.

"Oh~? That some pretty impressive aura you've  got there~" He smirks at me. "Do you mind, if I~?" I toss him the wheel and he inspects it. "Hmm~ Yes, very original~" Gittarackur takes a look at it. "Is this what you use for a weapon?"

I nod and take off another wheel. I add some Nen to it and throw it at the wall from across the room, to show them an example. It stops as it hits the wall, I spin it a little faster, and make it spin all around the room. Making a dent trail along the way.

(the way (Y/N)'s wheels work is something I came up with^ω^ when (Y/N)'s Nen makes contact with her wheels, it can work as if they were her eyes.

The way her wheel is going around the tower at the moment, she controls it with her mind and eyesight. So nobody really knows if she's controlling them or not;)

Third Persons POV
The way (Y/N)'s wheel spins around the room, left Hisoka and Gittarackur with astonishing looks. "How fast can they go?" Gittarackur asks. "As fast as I want them to be." I smile and caught the wheel. "Interesting~☆" Hisoka smirks and rounds up all his cards.

"Wanna see a magic trick, dear~?" Hisoka shuffles his cards and makes them into a neat fan. "Sure.." (Y/N) picks a card...

~time skip brought to you by: Gittarackur's creepy a** smile. Gittarackur: what? Author-chan: nothing~

A couple days later, everyone that has made it out alive, showed up. The tower door opens and everybody walks out. "Congratulations on escaping Trick Tower, everyone." The Prison Warder praises all the applicants and tells them what they'll be doing for the next phase.

"The next phase will take place over there on Zevil Island." He points to an island across the ocean. He snaps his fingers, to reveal a cart with a box on top. "All of you will need to draw lots." Everyone began murmuring to themselves on what their drawing lots for.

Hisoka chuckles and twirls (Y/N)'s hair ribbon with his long fingernail. She uses Ko and slaps his hand away, leaving another mark and continues to listen to directions. "Who you hunt and who hunts you." The Warder smirks and moves on.

"In this box are cards, one of them has your tag number. Now, each of you will draw a card in the same order you exited the tower. The person who came in first place, may go." He gestures to the box next to him.

Hisoka walks up and takes a card from the box. (Y/N) comes up after him. "You're very good at hiding your appearance, Miss (Y/N)." The Warder whispers to her as she takes a card. She mumbles back and walks away.

~short boring time skip~

"Now that everyone has drawn, please remove the sticker." Everyone removes the sticker to see which number they got.

(Y/N)'s POV
I removed my sticker to see which number I got. 'Number #301.? Wait- that means-' I cover my card and look at Gittarackur............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Oh shi-