My lips parted and my heart tugged on the realism before me. I had never seen a beach before—only read about it in countless of folklore tales; their writing explaining it perfectly to how I now experience it. But still, this wasn't real. It was Kylo's power taking upon my senses and showing me something so extraordinary that it even made my goosebumps disappear.

Eyelids fluttering closed as I breathed in the crisp aroma. Scrunching my toes beneath the salty water, the sand is much softer. I bestowed my gaze to the fabricated horizon, the flaring hues of the sun melting into the sky and ocean like a divine painting. The forever stretching sea is masked with a sapphire overlay. I smiled as a shiver cascades down my spine, ready to return to blaring lights of overwhelming white. The sand blurs out in a blissful trance, the shore fading into darkness, vivid in only now my memory.

When another beauty is set before me, I never let my smile falter. Only let it grow.

Kylo's eyes sparkled and the light he once showed me, was kept alive in those honey-brown shades. Their light brown colour was soft and a ring of gold hung inside his iris, adding another layer of depth to his already, beautiful eyes.

"How did you do that?" I asked, my eyes searching for answer in the constellations of freckles upon his cheeks that stained the skin around the large scar.

He pulled me as close as I could go against his chest before my stomach—which was bigger than everpushed a distance between us. Though, I was nearing the end of my pregnancy, our bodies still fit together as if we were made just for this: to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm of our beating hearts.

He breathed out an airy breath and I felt it fan against my face. He then tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and said, "Just place your hands on my temples and think deeply about a place—any place... and then project it to me."

I bit my bottom lip, placing my nervous hands upon his temples hesitantly. I didn't know what I was doing at all. I didn't even know what to show him.

I had never been anywhere else other than Finalizer and the brick mansion that the First Order placed me in. But, I might as well show him those bricks in all its glory, for it was once my home.

I nodded and inhaled a deep, determined breath. Breaking eye contact and clenching my eyes tightly closed. I envisioned my home and used every once of ability in my mind to try and project it into his own mind, imagining this vision as a laser to his forehead.

I could sense his tall frame and feel the pulse in his temples. His own heartbeat bled into mine and I mimicked his breathing as I drowned in the trance I brought us into. Only it wasn't the brick mansion before us, nor the large tree in the field behind it.

Unlike his warm vision, mine was cold—so shatteringly cold, that my chin trembled and those goosebumps from before, returned. The three suns above, struggled to touch my flesh through the murky clouds that distorted them. The air was frozen lace. My feet crunched in the snow.

The snowflakes danced in the muffled light, a choreographed ballet routine that was conducted by solely, the gentle wind. I turned around quickly, and all at once, spotted the wooden house. It crouched low into the snow's embankment, as if it was trying to hide, but the slate roof was too high to go unnoticed—which beneath the snow that had settled upon it, looked like a feather cushion, soft and warm, covering the rich, deep wood in perfect white.

Through the mist, I could see the wood rotting but it still stayed strong in the wind, maintaining its barrier for the warm home inside.

I knew this wasn't the home I wanted to show him... but indeed, it was in fact once my home a distant lifetime ago.