TWISTED END.

Tesalonica finally awakened from her deep slumber.

"Huh? What year it is? It's been too long."

She mumbles as she walks over her table—waving her hands around as tons of files lies there, waiting for her authorization of souls that wandering around.

Her dream—It felt surreal. She cannot believe that was real, She wonders if the dream of the dark fate was true, She was scared of what she has vision.

She waves her fingertips as a hologram appears, She whispers word as something show up.

"Oh, what a delightful sight to see."

She happily cheered. On those light shows the person she break the rules with,

Ryden was there, eating happily with the five men that he loves, The mark never vanished even if the Queen tried to. A mark that cause by a true bond will never break. No matter or whoever powerful person can be to remove the markings of a true love.

She watched how the boy feeds the five men with bread, They lovingly stare at Ryden who was munching the bread that he owns.

She found out that they're married. Taking Ryden's surname. She feels happy from this extraordinary harem that she didn't intend to build, She just did it out of nowhere.

She was absolutely glad. To found out that what she has dream was the opposite of what happens to the reality. She wanted to throw a large feast for this valley.

"I am glad to glimpse what the gods of fate behold, It was a weird but a loving strong bond made by these five ministers for this human boy..."

She whispered as the scenario change, Ezekiel and Aries was devouring Ryden's soft body—She instantly turns red as she removes the hologram as soon as possible.

Flicking her fingers, She changes into her light blue bathrobe. She might be a Goddess but there isn't a rule about clothing that a Goddess should wear.

She stands in the edge of cloud—raising both of her hand as she happily announced;

"I wish for a prosperous life to bless you, Ryden,
Your love will strive and grow and bloom like flowers in the field,
I wish you all the best of the best,
From this sickening world into the rest...

Your eternal happiness lies ahead."

The cloud shows a bright light on the skies—The curse of Damnation was broken. No more pink moon will cause chaos and sodomy, By the time that Ryden has finally find his heart—The curse has been broken.

This world is sickening, filled with twisted desires, I wish you all the best, until next time.

TWISTED END.

         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊.
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        •°
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  °✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆          °         °          °
┊         ┊
.•         ┊   ˚            °
˚✩.        .                 °
⋆.ೃ࿔*: