31

•RYDEN•

"Wah! What is this?"

I pointed out the huge—plant with golden spike—It was planted on a ceramic vase—which is so cool.

"Ah, That's a cactus, it's called Golden Ball."

Vincent answered as he pull me gently as we continue to walk around his mini-garden.

His garden is much much different from Carnation Garden. Carnation Garden has so many flowers while Here, It has succulents and cactus.

"Ne, Call me Alistair instead."

Vincent told me—I nodded my head as I look around, glancing through all the scenery around me—Johann has a Japanese style house and theme while this place has a Greek vibes. It was extraordinary.

"Let's get inside and I'll show you your room, okay?"

Alistair told me as I nodded my head once again.

This place—Its magical, there is a floating chandelier in the middle of the large living room—There's also a glowing blue ball that flies everywhere; Alistair reach his hand out as that blue ball encircle around his arms.

"This is Morpheus, The guard of this house."

Alistair introduce me as the ball rush to my way; Almost scaring me as it turn into a large blaze of fire.

I can sense that Nene was tensed so I instantly snatch Nene from my head as I hold it close to my chest.

"Ahahaha! Please, Don't be scared of Morpheus."

Alistair chuckled as the ball turn back to normal as it fly away somewhere—I almost got scared by that terrifying movement—But the truth is, I actually got scared.

"Let's go now, shall we?"

He reach his hand out and I hesitated for a while as I finally give my hand to his. He hold my hand tightly as we climb up the spiral stairs.

Then—we stopped in front of a yellow door. He hold the doorknob as he twist it before pushing the door open.

A large room—with a huge bed and many silk pillow was there, arranged neatly and I look around to see the room was painted yellow—There's also a large white closet and boxes of gifts that are lying down on the floor.

The chandelier inside this room is also floating as it dangle the stars that were tied to it—It reminds me of the sun, stars and moon.

I was startled when I stare at the ceiling and it was moving—like there's a cloud inside my room that were attached on the ceiling—the sky is blue with clouds around it.

"I have been waiting for your arrival, I would like to apologize for my actions, yesterday."

I look behind me to see Alistair kneeling down the floor as he stare sadly on the white tiles.

"I shouldn't have threaten you or make you feel afraid, trust me Ryden, I will never harm you in any ways."

He sincerely exclaimed as he look up with me with those golden eyes—His hair was neatly brushed as his hands are on top of his knee.

"Eh—Eh, it's okay, I understand that you might have gone crazy, since I take you out of that teapot, It must have taken you years to get out, isn't it?"

I shyly said, hopefully, he doesn't mention the fact that he was my first kiss. It would be actually embarrassing to talk about.

"Ryden.."

He whispered, He stand up as I was startled by his tall figure—He have the same height with Johann, Night and Ezekiel. They seemed 6'5 or something, I was only 5'7, you know? So they are really tall for me.

"I sincerely adore you, Ryden."

He smiled as he cup both of my cheeks before giving me a kiss on my forehead—I feel that I have gone dizzy for a while but it suddenly disappeared.

He look pleased as he stare at my forehead—I remove his hand on my cheeks as I got inside the room.

"Uhm—If, If you need me, call me, okay? I need space hehe."

I said awkwardly, He nodded his head. His smile never disappear as he turn around and left—The door instantly close as I put Nene on the soft mattress.

"Ah Nene, What a tiring day."

I mumble as I sat on the cold floor—Leaning my back on the bed as I stare at the moving ceiling.