51

•RYDEN•

Why do I feel like I'm falling down in a rabbit hole?

I open my eyes to see that I was indeed falling down—I can see clocks everywhere, broken teapot, rotten cactus, a sack of mushroom, flowers that were scattered around this hole where I'm falling.

I stumble on a swinging chair as I continue to fall down—What is this? How did this happen? I can't remember anything at all.

Wait—The marks! Queen Melanie! Ah! Ezekiel! Johann! Night! Alistair! Aries! Where are they? The last thing I have seen is them breaking on those hands that were holding them.

I hit the floor with a thud! I sat up and rubbed my sore butt. How did this happen? Where I am? I look around to see nothing but a door.

Small door to be honest, I lean down trying to open it but it wouldn't budge—I was about to poke it once again when its spoke;

"Ryden! Don't touch me!"

The doorknob angrily said—Peres? The talking doorknob? It must be him!

"Peres! It's you!"

I cried out but the doorknob seems to be weirded out by my crying—tears was falling down my eyes as it suffocated the whole room; I didn't know that I was big though.

"Ah! Ah! Ryden! You dipshit! Don't cry!"

It angrily exclaims as it choke on my teardrops—I can't help it. Those marks—They must be gone! I can't help but cry once again until my tears turn into a flood as it pooled over the floor.

"Rydeeen—augh! Ack!"

The doorknob was literally choking in my salty tears, I can't help but feel emotional today.

I look around to see a pink wrapper and a tagline that tell; Dont Eat Me Dumbass.  Ah? What is this? Where did this appear? I haven't seen this until now.

I unwrapped the wrapper to reveal a chocolate side and vanilla side candy, I decided to take a small bite on the vanilla and I was startled when I started growing larger and larger.

"Ryden! Dumbass! Hah!"

The doorknob mocked me as my clothes started to rip apart, I didn't know that I was wearing the blue sweater and brown pants; It started ripping off making me panic.

"Eat the chocolate! Dummy!"

Peres exclaim as I immediately took a bite on the chocolate part. I stopped growing and instead, I started shrinking.

"Ah!"

I shrieks as I shrinked into a small sized person—I was able to face to face with Peres.

"Now, You see the key over the wall? You can only unlocked if you use that."

Peres pointed as I look to see the key was right over the wall—I rush toward it and I easily grab the key. I run to his front as I shoot the key inside Peres who literally moaned.

As I unlocked the door—I run inside— just to be greeted with a long pathway with pink and blue roses everywhere. I cannot tell where I am going though!

I run from the path as I ignored those cries as I continue to walk through this endless path. It almost feels like forever as I'm walking.

I wonder what really happened? Right now, I'm inside here. The literal Twisted Wonderland.